Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

Katze is atleast seen as a good player as people know theres also so would be that as well being dead. Also was their vote really there gonna get them deep cause idk when they voted on the wagon but i don’t remember them being early on?

Also that’s a bad matric to check? I’d rather ask like what was your read there day 1? or if anyone scum read them or hard town read them now or before to anwser why.

Town death/Get a role one extra useage in rolemadness is great no? Like ya i just double checked it has a ability to turn someone to a miller that seems like really really good no?

support my agenda more wholeheartedly u slime

Can you reread the very start of today, and then give me updated thoughts on both? Preferably the first 400 or 500 posts, but if that’s too much just as much as you can.

1 Like

Gaul putting on the like her town cred and thread influence knowing Heisemberg will flip wolf and become PoE for a role, does not make sense, that’d be poor wolf play and perhaps the biggest mistake a wolf can do.

Counter that is exactly what people think that such a play would be very bad right and not push it
making it a better play in that case

am a conspiracy theorist now

Hmmm if Gaul flips wolf you get all that cred because i dont believe it to be honest.

I townread you but your theory of how a wolf would act in that scenario is the complete opposite to how i would act as a wolf because i can kill more townies as a deep wolf in the thread than any role can

1 Like

Question for everyone that knows astand host meta.

Does he give a controversial and very public role to mafia?

Meaning Arctic’s role?

he has before with that alt stuff as both alignments

he also gave wolfs a revive role once

okay now i’ll read SoD for mist

1 Like

Bro is dead the entire game and comes back to make the most laziest vote on the planet

#camp

1 Like

Wdym by this

VOTE: Ruby

I really hope you get replaced

2 Likes

I actually think Rue/Ruby/OutedWolf can all be wolf team.
Still conflicted on Memes.

yes
mafia resurrector in umineko 1

@Memes
If both me and Achro die tonight, turbo Rue.

wheeee