Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

Yes like it pretty sure flips wolf
happy geyde flipped wolf but honestly was one of the three reasons i played here so it also sucks it’s alot why i didn’t wanna vote him day 1 and wanted to see him come back

drunk ww best wwing

my head is in the clouds

[Nobody liked Powderfinger.]

[HEY I CALL COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT]

1 Like

Ya was pinged in the post was a bounty
would go there only as a if no one agress on gaul but even then did anyone claim the bounty?
how would it reward everyone as well?

[no one claimed it]
[reward is unclear]

honestly is takes out the anexity part alittle and i have memory issues anyway so no change ther e

Sometimes when you’re in a game full of good players and you play and post well, you’ll actually be townread.
I have no idea what homesite you’re from or the skill level there, and I won’t judge based on it at all, but yeah. Playerlist is pretty good in this one which is why I joined.

1 Like

You can now assume no one is going to agree on gaul today. He has looked pretty good and his case on you was fairly reasonable and understandable.

Are you considering arctic/kim at all?

So options vote it to see wtf happens likely bad?
i have no idea i never have seen a kinda role that does that kinda stuff usally just like the killer or last voter i forget which voter actually but usally a mash thing

Considered it i read over his stuff i was asked to didn’t so anything really calling either side.
Would vote over my towns also if it gets people to trust kat more cause think shes town

why is katerina v

who a whata

@katze

Use your best judgment. Thoughts on ruby’s alignment after her latest flurry?

Oh yeah I’m also not entirely convinced Brad and Sadbi are town but they aren’t exactly a pressing matter so I’m not gonna really think about it for a couple days unless someone else decides the same thing
But that wasn’t related to sufdaddy at all so idk if it was what you were looking for

1 Like

kattus maximus

[considering that]
[gun to your head]
[would you vote eevee or arctic]

not gonna quote them all but does anyone have thoughtze on how geyde handled the ZorvoGate on d1

he seemed fairly interested in it

these posts make me thonk a bit

but also zorvo as a wolf did something semi similar recently (p sure he never informed his teammates) and geyde watched that game, so

Hum.

bob katter

Don’t worry, you’re in good hands. :slight_smile:

eevee? mainly cause curious on the bounty both could die right now and would be no objection from me