Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

Sometimes when you’re in a game full of good players and you play and post well, you’ll actually be townread.
I have no idea what homesite you’re from or the skill level there, and I won’t judge based on it at all, but yeah. Playerlist is pretty good in this one which is why I joined.

1 Like

You can now assume no one is going to agree on gaul today. He has looked pretty good and his case on you was fairly reasonable and understandable.

Are you considering arctic/kim at all?

So options vote it to see wtf happens likely bad?
i have no idea i never have seen a kinda role that does that kinda stuff usally just like the killer or last voter i forget which voter actually but usally a mash thing

Considered it i read over his stuff i was asked to didn’t so anything really calling either side.
Would vote over my towns also if it gets people to trust kat more cause think shes town

why is katerina v

who a whata

@katze

Use your best judgment. Thoughts on ruby’s alignment after her latest flurry?

Oh yeah I’m also not entirely convinced Brad and Sadbi are town but they aren’t exactly a pressing matter so I’m not gonna really think about it for a couple days unless someone else decides the same thing
But that wasn’t related to sufdaddy at all so idk if it was what you were looking for

1 Like

kattus maximus

[considering that]
[gun to your head]
[would you vote eevee or arctic]

not gonna quote them all but does anyone have thoughtze on how geyde handled the ZorvoGate on d1

he seemed fairly interested in it

these posts make me thonk a bit

but also zorvo as a wolf did something semi similar recently (p sure he never informed his teammates) and geyde watched that game, so

Hum.

bob katter

Don’t worry, you’re in good hands. :slight_smile:

eevee? mainly cause curious on the bounty both could die right now and would be no objection from me

your just making up names at this point

1 Like

me

1 Like

Just from those posts that feels aligned but i dont lnow how to consider geyde’s knowledge of zorvo.

Sorry, who?

bob katter is a real person in australian politics funnily enough

the KAATZEN

[you don’t have a read on either right]
[can you try to sell me on a counter?]
[i didn’t really get your gaul case]
[can you try to sum it up for me]