Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

[considering that]
[gun to your head]
[would you vote eevee or arctic]

not gonna quote them all but does anyone have thoughtze on how geyde handled the ZorvoGate on d1

he seemed fairly interested in it

these posts make me thonk a bit

but also zorvo as a wolf did something semi similar recently (p sure he never informed his teammates) and geyde watched that game, so

Hum.

bob katter

Don’t worry, you’re in good hands. :slight_smile:

eevee? mainly cause curious on the bounty both could die right now and would be no objection from me

your just making up names at this point

1 Like

me

1 Like

Just from those posts that feels aligned but i dont lnow how to consider geyde’s knowledge of zorvo.

Sorry, who?

bob katter is a real person in australian politics funnily enough

the KAATZEN

[you don’t have a read on either right]
[can you try to sell me on a counter?]
[i didn’t really get your gaul case]
[can you try to sum it up for me]

Sorry Ruby, taking your lines now.

1 Like

This post makes me want to trust you so I’m gonna ISO you to see if I can trust you

I don’t know if I’m actually suspicious of you or if I’m suspicious because everyone’s townreading you and Sadbi with little visible reason

ill answer this later

not super realtiming right now, doing a thing

Guava is putting in work. Guava can go up to i do not want to lynch today. Good guy guava.

1 Like

its the vote mainly been trying to read into them more recently and i feel that last second switch based on the role that flipped is wolfy from him and i don’t get why others don’t see the same thing as me

am thing

1 Like

he shouldn’t have been in that spot anyway the catboys been towny

K i like all of these so i am sheeping you on who we end the day on because i 100% want to be voting with you at days end.

ruby’s push on ghana just doesn’t feel very real to me but shrug