Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

That is what i try to do i am never confident on scum reads even if i seem to be outside the champs game which was extremly weird for me and was adrenaline

I don’t know about usually but I know she’s been busy planning her own game + she wanted to take this game more casually so I think this is NAI

calm in prespective to your wolf games yes
i can read your emotions from here in comparison

im very confused by you saying youre not confident about ghana flipping wolf when you said “yes im pretty sure ghana will flip wolf” less than 15 minutes ago

am i misreading or…?

She said this somewhere in thread I would find it but I have 4 people due for ISOs

Kat
Gurava

spf
night

yes there is a divide
if there is a wolf there i would be actually surprised if you want my other tiers i can think on that in more detail

how do these posts not contradict each other? am i missing something?

that doesnt feel right to me but im not gonna argue it

how bout eod?

a bit unrelated but in team mafia you didn’t scumread me despite me being extremely irritable on d1, i recall you saying i was getting TRed too easily but i never remember you flat out scumreading me

your not i am not confident just am trying to trick myself that i am lol
i havn’t been able to get into a game super well since FAM 2 honestly

my last town game i 15 posted and was n1ed by mafia

Oh btw now that spf has said what they’ve said I’m okay flipping Ruby on the condition that if Ruby flips town we immediately flip spf after

what if we don’t flip spf after me i think liker town guarva

What

team mafia i forget wasn’t that over a year ago?
kat i don’t remember fam 2 well i can’t anwser this cause idk where my team mafia server is to look

I am very confused @spf @katze

just to be clear, i don’t actually have any mechanical information about ruby. i was making that up to reaction test her

bruh

I don’t think she is a wolf

girl me too

They are actually…

Fuck, I can’t think of anything clever here.

Not town…

Dammit!

guara believein that is another reason to town read him