Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

who will be the Nutella and c4 in this game, I wonder

@sufdaddy didn’t you say you thought heisen was bussed? i feel like this doesn’t align with your scumreads on me, min and nightingale whatsoever, and also it doesn’t really make sense to want to be cleared from voting a wolf if this was the case

today is when the agenda has come into full fruition i suppose

1 Like

1 Like

I believe I said a d1 wolf wagon that large probably means there was bussing somewhere, but that I don’t know who it would be. I’m not super concerned about it d2 when there are plenty of wolfy people who did not kill a wolf

my specific vote was unlikely to be a bus for various reasons. and regardless, my point has been that I killed a wolf and no one actually thinks my posts are wolfy (except you) but they still express such hesitance to townread me and try to come up with reasons why I don’t deserve any credit for killing a wolf, it’s silly and frustrating and perfectly valid fmpov as a villager.

it’s way too late, I have to go and may or may not be back before eod

1 Like

you expect me to believe you would sincerely post this as a villager lol

or not for a second re evaluate your worldview after the d1 flip and just keep going where you left off

after you went balls out trying to save a wolf

well I don’t

1 Like

i mean, since i scumread you and you have been doing what i accused you of - pushing villager(s) yes

or at least i’d expect you to realize it’s not bogus from my point of view

to be honest my scumreads of you two have mostly been an extension of the fact that i townread most of the game and that you two haven’t been villagery - which is where it would make sense to find wolves when most of the easier to read players have towntold. i don’t have much of a reason to doubt this read when i am being relentless buried by the people i’m accusing, because it gives me the impression that wolves are trying to silence me and echo chamber the notion that nothing i’ve done is villagery compared to katze when i think quite obviously that is not the case

i think i got too ambitious and made a lot of blunders uncharacteristic for me, and i don’t really know why because i’m town, maybe my hero symptoms were exacerbated by the fact this game has a lot of stronger players. but the point still stands that i played pretty poorly on an approach level as opposed to a results level, and due to us being early in the game the first is what’s more important in making most reads, so i’ve basically killed myself here

i looked at ruby’s posts overnight and i agree that the contradicting confidence thing re: gghana read is kinda weird and i think there’s a chance unfortunately that they are tmi’ing katze town

however, if the loud people that i think are town are still unconvinced by my posting today i don’t think there’s anything more i can do given my availability for the rest of the game, so it would probably be better to resolve me now. and then i can also enjoy my vacation without having to do this lol

So, I’m trying to think wether Kim’s role can be actually Town. I initially believed that there’s no chance that a role that can create new accounts and switch between them can be Town. But then I thought that having your previous account vanish would give away your role, so it doesn’t make much sense as a Mafia as you’d be drawing attention upon yourself… right?

Perhaps it’s an error of the host creating the rolecard, but I’m not sure I can appropiately determine his role just through his rolecard, which means I’m going to have to pseudo-ISO both Ruby and him and decide which one gives me more Town vibes. Although, for now, I prefer Ruby getting lynched because she is more inactive and Saul defended me. And treated me with kindness. I’ll have more to say after I have ISO’d both.

VOTE: Ruby

Ooh nice. I’m on vacation too!

Literally why do y’all post so much

I don’t know how it is in this forum but 8,3k posts BEFORE D2 EoD is a fucking abomination for me.

2 Likes

I went to bed and come back to like 6 hundred posts that’s not normal lmao

@KimWexler
Are you not gonna self press on Ruby?

Dis you engage her directly about that?

Anyway I wanna say the complete lack of evaluation or any sort of sign of even remotely trying to reevaluate me is getting to a point where it is less likely coming from annoying villagers to more likely being actual powerwolves because there is literal zero actual reading of my posts

It’s not normal or protown to sit on the ground talking about how I’m scum while ignoring all of my posts and not taking any of them into account

Especially the people who are not only pairing me with arctic for zero reason but also claiming I’m also scum with arctic flipping v. There is no genuine solving coming from EITHER of you all and if there was you’d actually take account of your surroundings and any of the posts I’ve made. I’m not gonna stay quiet about it anymore regardless if someone makes a dumb comment

This is 100% directed towards zack/visor/kat btw you guys need to get out of your incredibly antitown tunnels or die bc especially if i flip if one of you are scum which I have a feeling is true and get away with absolutely zero solving on my slot besides “min scum just because11!” I’m going to lose faith in village for good

it’s the main thing making me conflicted on switching between him/arctic because I just think kat isn’t treating my slot fairly while actually genuinely knowing better 🫠

I don’t know how you guys do it because I don’t play with most of you regularly but if you think I’m going to sit there and appeal to you or be nice to you so you’ll village read me nah it’s not happening