Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

Arctic’s tact at this eod is so strange coming from a villager tbh. Like there is clearly enough from ruby to feel bad about her and yet he is making this grand show about whether to self pres or not. Why would you ever do this as town lol.

@katze this makes me want to go ruby first tbh becsuse either arctic is off in lala land as v or he is w doing everything in his power to avoid voting ruby which is a thing. V is a hard sell but w and ruby v given this eod is even harder to believe

Yes? Self pres is nai and Is protown f you’re a villager

She has to use it, it isnt optional.

She full claimed so if there is an anti claim yeah

meh, i kind of think killing arctic is a bit better because

1. if ruby is a villager she might be able to get herself killed tonight
  2. resolving the self imposed dome
  3. secret third reason
  4. i am biased in rubys favor

but yes i am aware that arctics treatment of ruby rn could easily mean the wagons are w/w

Do you believe her claim? Do you think she should live more than Saul?

I’m at an impasse! I think we can believe Ruby but I don’t want Saul dead! I don’t know what to do.

if you had full control over who died today, who would you pick?

You know that’s now how I play… but I would probably have min lynched.

This just makes me want to do it more

well yeah but hypotheticals are fun and i am also lightly considering proposing killing elsewhere myself

anyone else come to mind?

I just want the saga to end. I’m a weakened person. Have mercy on me

But why

Biased towards ruby shouldn’t enter into it i am trying to win a mafia game here lol

Well I’m considering lynching you considering you’re the third most voted train… But it’s because there are 2 accounts (Saul) and min… Not sure a train that 1. will go anywhere 2. I want to hop in.

Don’t make me say everyone else. Tell me who you’re thinking about.

I hope tonight maf decides to kill me because I’m threadspewed obv town with no tinfoil with an inno child role.

Something something significant others are hard to play with in mafia games

Just take me out of my misery plz and ty.

LOL

another fucking player lazily throwing me in the poe

Min is totally a wolf though and not out of his scumrange

It’s not like every player scumreading him is not ignoring all of his posts or anything like that

None of you have read any of my posts and are blindly sheepiny other people because kat is a better player than me so you like refuse to even do any of your research despite ignoring the fact so many of his posts against me or even mentioning me are in awful faith

Now he’s obviously to convince arctic I’m w by shading me and blatantly lying by saying I’m in my wolf range which makes no sense for his apparent worldview considering the fact apparently me and arctic are w/w

2 Likes

I tend to disbelieve ‘i can be useful if you let me live’ roles on principle but there is merit to letting things self resolve i just dont like to do it

VOTE: katze

Meow!