Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

that’s why i want to know her justification for choosing heisenberg instead of seth (who she enjoys policying for no reason every game)

because i think if she’s town she got to choose her target and if she’s a 3p she didn’t and is just saying she chose heisenberg

the problem is i don’t know why she would choose heisenberg instead of seth

I missed that then. In the blur of my catchup

It tells me when I want to be reminded about the message lol.

there’s a none needed option
you can view bookmarks in your profile

i don’t know why they don’t play on this site more since both seem to have an affinity for spamming an already cluttered thread with more garbage, they would be a great fit

Oh so they’re all saved separately… now that’s a problem if I want to save different messages classified as town/scum.

you could just link the posts and post them in your rolecard

idk

explodes

1 Like

no i think it’s the opposite to geyde? their actual thoughts are pretty clear and there’s a coherent view forming but with geyde it’s just a mess

no they aren’t

okay actually i wasn’t actively townreading gghana until i saw this post

the mindset/paranoia here feels good to me, he starts pushing rue and then sees a post calling a difference check on them+rue and fears that it might be a pocket/encouragement to continue going after rue which feels villagery

i want to see more from her but i don’t think the focus on seth was wolfy given the thread context and she hasn’t really been around to do much else
(also with this gimmick i rarely ever see her post more than two liners so gl with more substantive content)
that retaliation did not look like an omgus to me, more just a petty jab back which is probably not AI

that’s because you are my evil twin gaul

but this way at least one of us will be right

(spoiler: it’s me)

do you have to answer every one of my questions with some cryptic nonsense that does not help to solve you whatsoever

1 Like

note: trying to meta me based off my other account is probably a bad idea

note: trying to meta me is probably a bad idea

i’m not sure i believe your desire to murder seth does not transcend the bounds of one account but anyway even if i did that only explains why you didn’t choose seth

why did you choose heisenberg

why did you not point out that she said you defended sabi when you didn’t

not that it’s necessarily AI of her but i feel like you would have pointed this out and said something sassy

I don’t know
it was n0 and heisenberg gave me d1 exec vibes

brad please

i know you didn’t ask me but i think they are town for their thoughts on katze and seth

(also not w/w with seth because min’s posts still calls for his death but the way they went about it sacrifices any real cred from his flip by calling him a 3p and asking him to be vigged instead)