Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

this post feels like a lot of buzzwords

Ok Iā€™m on mobile it will take a while

Itā€™s not emotional reaction really itā€™s just emotional throughline which is basically just progression but emotions
Heā€™s a pretty solid wolf thatā€™s why
But my mental framework for him and experience reading through his past games kept pinging me regarding emotional inconsistencies

How much of her aimlessness is due to being in a new environment with a different playing style format and not because of alignment reasons this game? Iā€™m struggling to separate the two

1 Like

ahh so i guess that heisenberg really is mafia after all lol

1 Like

I mean Iā€™m pretty sure sheā€™d be more fearless into pushing something and giving actual reasons to find a person mafia and trying to be more convincing. Theyā€™re not the ā€œSit back and let town kill itselfā€ type of wolf.

ā€œI didnā€™t feel Jackā€™s pov was loadedā€ is a really rather bizarre reason to have jack as one of ur top townreads?

These are examples that stuck out to me the most
Hate to say it but gghana is more of a ā€˜you are there in the moment reading this dudeā€™ read

what does it even Mean for a POV to be ā€œloadedā€

i think this is the correct reason to town read me this game fwiw

1 Like

Somehow teaming twice with Hally gave me like 20/20 vision on their alignment differences and itā€™s fucking weird because theyā€™re an incredible wolf.

Alright I will put my sr on Hally on ice for now.

1 Like

1 Like

saul goodmanā€™s posts in the last hour are quite good. im not entirely sure how much they speak for his alignment but they are good and i wouldnt touch him today

Going into it with a specific goal in mind

I see.

@spf thoughts on this?

VOTE: Prophylaxis

Itā€™s not
Top townreads

Do you want me to stick a label on it

so does that mean that you thought the POV of everyone else who you didnā€™t mention was ā€œloadedā€?

you townreading jack for his POV not being ā€œloadedā€ implies that the POV of everyone else has been ā€œloadedā€, right? if not, what is distinct about jackā€™s POV that felt towny to u, compared to the other POVs in this game?