Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

k ngl i forgor about that post and thought it was villagery mindset in the moment for… about the reasons you just described

but meh. i think i was emotionally charged earlier and right now im kinda big chilling

open to any inquiries you have, although i’d kinda rather you talk about not me if i had a choice (this is ironic given i am usually p self centered but im more concerned with reading you than you reading me rn)

i have been pretty underwhelmed by achro in general idk if its a playing on fol thing or what, but i have watched him play for years and this is just… shrug? he could be any random player with some bluster to back it up

i thought this earlier and brought it up

and then we talked and i feel p decent about him being a villager now

are you fully caught up?

i did want to talk about heisenberg, because i isoed him yday after i left and after seeing spf post about him, and in a general sense his posting is Not Good but i figure given you are the folexpert you can break him down for me

what am i looking for here

hell no lmao

i followed a little bit yday, didnt read anything overnight, skimmed some this morning when i needed breaks

1 Like

oh i did check my mentions but i didnt answer them because replies are a sign of weakness

1 Like

I fear I may be a bit late.

1 Like

uhh

the thing with geyde is hes one of the folers i havnet actually seen play too much, he played mafia a lot before i did and i think since i started playing hes been mostly a not player, opting to make/review/sometimes host games

i did hydra with him once (p sure that was the CFC subforum game you hydraed with tim? was either you or viggo forgot which) and i remember arete scumreading him in that game for ~vaguely similar reasons + he barely posted, my impression of how he plays is that he kinda always looks at the big picture

and he used to get memed on for making threadreads, so that too

he did say pregame not to try to metaread him this game though, so im not too sure how much i care about going into the deep and gritty specifics? think if i did id conclude something like “maybe wolfy but kinda outside what id perceive of both ranges”

okay im gonna read that game gimme a sec

1 Like

sup

have you read much?

I’ve read a few (and when I say few I mean few) recent posts
I… underestimated how many posts would be in this game. I’ll try my best to digest everything but I have a feeling by the time I finish reading what’s here I’ll already be dead :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:.

VOTE: heisenberg

nya?

visor’s most recent posting might be towny for nebulous reasons

i actually thought heisens staccato esque posting was the worst part of his iso

turns out he just posts like that lol

do think he is quite reactionary this game (though he is def a commentary player from what i can tell)

But they can all be town.
I mean I’m town, Heisen is likely town from the wagon with zero resistance and Gyrlander can easily be town.

Seems bad.
Can we restart day 1?

" > you’re misrepresenting 227 hard

I don’t know how you could represent it like that game

because

it’s not even focusing on ‘wow threadreads’

Statement regarding both slots in interaction is just
Strong take that’s legit a lot to say so fast

and besides
I’m not misrepresenting you
because your perspective is limited as shit

ALL this is Geyde
super readable"

maybe i am being uncharitable but does he have anything like this in his iso this game iyo?

like he has the wolfy as shit posts but they are just kinda lame ducks

Oh your a thing.

VOTE: guavagudetama

I second this last part restart the game so I’m here at the start :heart_eyes::crazy_face: /j

based kill me

1 Like