Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

I still think that is a very likely ML wagon for wolves.

No yeah I literally have no clue what is going on like. At all. I donā€™t even know what the votes are rn or how to check that on this site

Click the hammer button at the bottom

1 Like

Heisenberg (7): eliza, Jackrito, Gyrlander, Hally, GaulSoodman, spf, Outedwolf
Gyrlander (4): Rue, nightingale, Achromatic, katze
Zorvo (2): SaulGoodman, Memes
Gorta (2): sufdaddy, Sadbi
Memes (1): Phraze
katze (1): min
Ruby (1): HowardHamlin
GaulSoodman (1): Heisenberg
Hally (1): Zorvo

Not Voting (5): eevee, Gorta, guavagudetama, Ruby, BradLand

(click the hammer, guava)

also zorvo why do you think heisenberg is town

1 Like

ive mostly been ignoring seth, but i do think him having 300 posts d1 means he probably isnt a wolf (when you consider P O L A R I S E D) (and i think the fake modposter thing isā€¦ potentially villagery for him, with the caveat that if he is a wolf there are certain players itg who i can see coming up with that kind of thing for him)

Zero Resistance

based

Plus itā€™s such a good ML for wolves, wolves can set up MLā€™s from it just by going ā€œVillager A had a bad vote on the MLā€ then going ā€œso did Villager B, letā€™s ML them both!ā€

@sufdaddy

finally started best served cold last night

caul shivers HYPE

1 Like

Who is sufdaddy btw?

so why cant heisenberg just be a wolf being pushed by primarily villagers

2 Likes

who would you rather kill then?

@Outedwolf

Random and late (I was eating popcorn) but like Achro might be underwhelming, or doing less than the last few games at least on Day 1.

I think likeā€¦the insistence on him leaning on certain players and kind of pushing them on the basis of ā€œIā€™ve heard youā€™re a good player, so I wouldā€™ve expected you to do something elseā€ or just going off of that in general has probably been the towniest part to him that Iā€™ve seen from him in past town games?
Sort of why Iā€™m leaning him town currently.

Didnā€™t they just post a PoE

I doubt it based on how the wagon started up and how no one is opposed to it where my main concern is the talk on Hally and how every resistance was on it or it looked like as such to me.

i want a specific name

Sure itā€™s not always the case but usually wolves have resistance and MLā€™s are usually always the super easy wagons that have little or no resistance.

Donā€™t they also have a vote on someone from their PoE? (Hally)

okay but

do you have a read on heisenberg that isnt just based on thread dynamics?

also with hallyā€¦ i feel like ive been the most pushy of her and meh, ive been not trying to get a hardcore wagon on her, just talking about her

she could be a wolf but i think those reasonings in particular are p weaksauce

(the reason why I donā€™t want Geyde limmed is because I donā€™t trust eliza claim so Iā€™m being paranoid over what happens if Geyde gets limmed)