Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

isn’t saul officially removed from the game based on the flips? wouldn’t that act as evidence that he is no longer controlling the howard account, since howard just posted at daystart?

maybe im missing somethingtho

could be if public voyeur was used on you

yes i confirm this

My partner was sick over night and I am exhausted, but I’ll be here as she is now resting, just sleepy.

@katze Katz - Hello. I want to be your friend. Please vote with me today and we can be friends. Thank you for being my assistant yesterday, even if you did a lackluster job I still appreciate it. This is a role claim, just in case you thought I was being strange.

@Outedwolf - If Katze declines I wish to be your friend instead. Don’t worry about this unless I bring it up again though.

Let’s start with some basic wagonomics and I’ll dig into things more today.

Votecount as of post #922

katze (5): min, SaulGoodman, sufdaddy, Outedwolf, Zorvo

Zorvo (4): Hally, katze, Rue, Memes

Memes (2): Sadbi, BradLand

spf (1): spf

Heisenberg (1): eliza

Sadbi (1): GaulSoodman

GaulSoodman (1): Heisenberg

When he returned they were here:

Votecount as of post #2540

Heisenberg (5): eliza, spf, BradLand, nightingale, Jackrito

Zorvo (3): GaulSoodman, SaulGoodman, Achromatic

Memes (2): Sadbi, Phraze

katze (2): min, sufdaddy

BradLand (2): Rue, Hally

min (1): Outedwolf

Prophylaxis (1): katze

Hally (1): Zorvo

nightingale (1): Memes

Heisenberg (9): Hally, spf, Outedwolf, Gyrlander, eliza, Achromatic, sufdaddy, BradLand, katze

katze (8): guavagudetama, min, nightingale, Rue, HowardHamlin, SaulGoodman, Zorvo, GaulSoodman

Gorta (1): Sadbi

Gyrlander (1): Jackrito

Memes (1): Phraze

guavagudetama (1): Ruby

Zorvo (1): Memes

So let’s do some wagonomics based off this and the final count

So Eliza is obviously, as it was yesterday, not wolf (also dead). Spf is town. I feel brad was active enough to eod to either bus heisen or try to go for katze’s wagon instead of a vanity if wolf. Night I thought was v all yesterday for how she phrased things but her vote on Katze is Katze is indeed v is ‘hrm’ given she was on heisen for awhile. Jack was on Heisen and then off wagon at EoD, like with brad I feel as if he was a wolf he just busses here as the foundation had been laid for both.

After the shake up of the day Hally v (also dead), spf v, outewolf v, gyr maybe is just a villager after all, eliza not wolf sufdaddy I am unsure about but Brad I feel good about and Katze I feel good about too.

The one person who immediately sticks out to me is min, who said they wanted to sheep me and then didn’t sheep me onto the wolf and they helped start that train on katze so a good place to start tbh.

VOTE: min

yes i do confirm this

VOTE: katze

1 Like

i am known expert town mastermind kat “katze” ze, true

i don’t know how many people you guys are going to flip on the katze wagon until you realize it but i am confident they were being wagoned almost exclusively by villagers so a wolf flipping at eod makes literally no sense with v/w wagons

VOTE: katze

She barely had time to chat because she was preparing for a job interview.

She said spf is town.

She didn’t have time to lead town.

She said she was going to read back eod and tell me. What she learned but she never came back

1 Like

Or

and hear me out

wolves had no thread control

why are you making a case on me for “not following through sheeping you” knowing people will read this and brainlessly sheep you onto me

VOTE: GaulSoodman

given there’s no flip its very possible (even likely) that saul is not dead and will return

1 Like

VOTE: HowardHamlin

What was your reason for not sheeping? It does need to be explained because you talked me up as really good and really villagery but then you were like “nah”

yeah that’s the other option

either katze is a wolf or wolves are mostly irrelevant people with no impact

or both

either way we flip katze and it’s clear skies

1 Like

i mean you could also try to actually read me instead of reading me via threadstate reads that are borderline psuedoscience, probably even moreso from you :stuck_out_tongue:

VOTE: gaulsoodman