Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

That is something I tend to do tbh, unless something fully catches my eye. The issue with that today is the top town imo are pushing people who I don’t think flip wolf’s for differing reasons. I like to follow a better player, but I’m not going to do something just to sheep them when I think they are wrong.

im trying to have a dialogue with Jack not nitpick

Not a nitpicky one either but ok ;o.

Pffft you don’t hate me but thank you

1 Like

I really think that you should write down your townreads and examine how good they actually are and if they stand up to scrutiny

Imo if you dislike all of the current wagons, wagoning a new person just because you don’t like them or how they play is still a terrible idea for multiple reasons. You should either try to find someone you genuinely wolfread or examine why you hate all the wagons (which examining why you trust the town leaders can help with.)

u can give ur reasons I’m not stopping u king

guys I feel like having cheerios but cereal gives me a stomach ache but idk if cheerios do someone help

Eat it but without. Milk

I consider it odd that jack liked your vote when you consider who else liked your vote and the desparity of nuance between those people.

I usually eat cereal dry with a glass of water or oatmilk on the side.

Wolfu behavior

I think the best way to put it is you appear to be a troll player, so you doing something like that did not shock me, same as Zorvo doing a reaction test its very much in their skill wheel.
I don’t give Gyr the same benefit because unlike you and Zorvo, I don’t understand the logic of what they are doing. I think the main reason is the way they are playing this, like I said yesterday is what I see as my ideal wolf play. He is just implementing it badly because not putting in enough ground work. So its like a red flag that is always bothering me until it is resolved in someway partly due to my own stubbornness of wanting to be right perhaps.

can you explain this because I disagree heavily for reasons I’ve given multiple paragraphs to explain

Have you had success projecting your scum game onto others as a form of solving? A game would be ideal.

Also eevee still not here zzz

i can really see the image of you typing this with a knife behind your back

1 Like

Liked is a very strong word, I hate it because of the potential harm it could of done, but its something I see a lot and mostly from town. Like Zorvo nonsense yesterday I hate it, but I get why people do stuff like that for their own enjoyment. Its possible I am wrong, and they did it for different reasons, but thats why you add other factors on top of it.

Idk I think his genuine response to my joke post about me and Brad being wolf is pretty towny of them and I don’t think a wolf would go out of their way to fake this

First time it has ever happened actually, and that’s why it bothers me.

I rather someone just vig him because we aren’t getting info from voting him