Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

Arctic was tunneling me, I lazily didn’t do a ton other than say kill Arctic, katze was pushing the idea that me and Arctic couldn’t be v/v

I dont even remember half the claims in this game, tbh a Visor claim is news to me.

True.

if a villager killed phraze they are obv gonna keep quiet (though theres only a few slots it could realisitically be iirc?)

if the wolves killed phraze its probably because they knew her role if i had to guess, can’t understand any other reason for killing her

2 Likes

I’m trying to figure out how bad my readlist currently is.
We have two wolf flips and presumably there should be two or three more wolves in this game, right? Depending on how the roles balance out.
I feel like I just kind of moved a bunch of people out of my PoE and if katze is actually town then my reads are completely fucked.

That all depends on Katze actually being a wolf though, which I’m still split on, but based on her play today and Wind’s points on her I’m leaning more wolf then I was yesterday. That should be clear by tomorrow though.

Yeah, this.

what do you think the odds the hood is 3 villagers is

my phone tried to autocorrect this to 3 visors lol

1 Like

Fyi we were explicitly told in our rolecards that the alignment rand is independent of the hood

wow zack your mum lets you have 3 visors?

you mean readwise or like at rand?

1 Like

So if we go off pure probability, the most likely case is 3 villagers, with second most likely 1 wolf, and an off chance that we have 2 wolves or even 3 (the former of which I believe is not the case, and the latter of which I know is not the case)

in that case it was probably just randed on top of three peoples roles

Im going to end up voting Wind today, once discussion os done. I dont want to, but this feels V/V and both sides gave good points why Wind is the right choice. Not sure where that takes me tomorrow for scumreads though.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s what I believe
Cause the roles aren’t particularly AI on their own

1 Like

mum said I could if I drafted another TE

readwise

1 Like

To me Sadbi killed GGhana, there is no reason to jail them, this essentially roleblocked them in the first place.

Hally died the same night she was jailed
Guavadutema lived, Sadbi claimed Guava was clear but today they said they never used the tools to make people confessed so how is Guava cleared then.
GGhana dies the same night they were jailed.

Sadbi killed them and has been pushing agenda with false legacies of their victims.

Put 2and2 together.

And check how their tone switched when i called them out. They came in the thread with an alleged legacy from GGhana to kill me, but as soon as i called them out on their bullshit, they treat me like bad town, not a wolf.

Sadbi is scum

I guess enough people have given confident meta reads on min v that it’s probably true

tempted to spite wolfread them anyway for the constant lashing out :curtain:

1 Like

I think the characters are though which has always bothered ne, well assuming you both have the characters I think you do. Our chat has a certain theme for example so seems weird to be random.

1 Like

I have to think about this
I’ve been going off everyone else’s reads on Sadbi because I’ve never seen them wolf
But I haven’t looked into their slot other than realtiming with them
I haven’t found them to be particularly wolfy but the kill targets are a valid point
Idk

Yeah I confirm I have the flavor you think I have, lol