Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Game Over - Witches Win

Achro main goal the last 2 days has been to miscredit everything I have done this game, and push me through. When he had no intrest in pushing my slot before that this is a sign of opportunistic play.

You said it was bad play not wolf play, they is a key difference. A town will do a bad push because of lack of tmi and other town can still be bad and valid push options Gyr imo fell in that slot. A wolf play is to push on someone they see as weak and they can get sway and traction on, Gyr had already claimed by day 2 and most had him as town so he falls less in the LHF area and all it got me was negative attention, but I believed was right so stuck to it.

I didnt actually i said it was possible that it was bad play

Although later in day 2 jack once again makes a statement that if arctic is v he will think katze is w and that is once again a really bold thing to say if partnered with katze.

Did they think katze was going over and wanted others to sow seeds of doubt? Jack did this a lot if you just plainly read the topic.

Nevermind lol

I ended up thinking Arctic , Katze was T/T in day 2 until Wind nade a whole case in Neighbour chat on Katze is scum. Which was N3 I think.

Hm. At start of day 3 he read katze town and then its back to katze maybe wolfy day 4 and then day 5 cites wind and brad for voting katze. Hm. His entire interaction around katze is very befuddling if thats w/w. Maybe in later days his hand was forced because windy could call him out through min for not honoring their legacy and its not like all of his efforts have amounted to much.

Hm. Do these reads feel organic? No i cant say that they do. I empathize for the thread being out of control but i cant help but feel like he would have been front and center ages ago if not for the whole neighborhood thing.

Just saw he mentioned windy making a case overnight. Hm.

Would you say that over night chats influenced you throughout the game, jack? Like did they change many reads from one day to the next?

I may not be around much for the rest of the day, if I get voted that is fair like I said eariler today

Once Wind joined Yes Brad did influence me but not not as much.

Well in fairness this could explain some of the day 3-4 things as feeling not organic as they wouldnt have been. And if katze is a wolf then your day 1 comparison between her and rue becomes more interesting to explain from a w/w perspective. Leaving that i still cant swallow the genuineness of the gyr stuff and poe though. It makes sense there wouldnt be a huge case on you either way since you have been comparatively low volume.

I’ll address your posts when I’m done completely ISOing you jack, basically I keep getting distracted

@Jackrito talk to me, why didn’t you give much reasoning on voting Rue?

I’ll make a complete read soon, but I want to ask a few questions first

basically I don’t like Jackrito’s ISO for a few reasons, like how Jackrito handle’s Heisen or Rue

literally tries to vote others than begrudgingly votes Heisen then proposes a ruby wagon, while not entirely shutting down the arctic wagon, and then when it comes to voting Rue instead pursues others before (again) what looks like a begrudging vote on Rue

people can correct me if I’m wrong here, but I don’t think Jackrito is super towny

I said it was between her and Katze at the start of the day I saw both slots as similar because both were a topic of discussion througtout the game, but never gained traction, honestly speaking though as said I took a lot of inspiration from my neighbourhood and they preferred Kayze over Rue.

I also did not like the way Rues slot was being treated, the way you and Zorvo treated her was not in good faith and some of the more biased tunnels I have seen so I ignored most of it and never truly knew the reasons she was scum read by Zorvo because he had a twisted narrative znd was strongarming the game to push her. By the end of the day though I decided to stop being stubborn and agree with the masses because it was either her or Katze for me as a vote and Katze was not on the table.

Also when you are isoing me it misses the surrounding context of the posts and time of them anything can look bad in isolation. Day one is a prime example of that.

than give me the complete picture

you wanted Rue to be killed by Gyr and vote Katze out instead, which would have lost us the game

look at this VC, basically we were at 10 and unless a wolf died we had 6 villagers vs 4 wolves, killing the wrong person would make us 5 v 4 and the night kill would be 4 v 4 (which would be parity)

How did I begrudgingly vote Hisen, I has my reasons after isoing him, then changed my mid after he answered me, when it would of being easier to stay on him, if I knew he was a wolf. I I voted Ruby and stayed there I even said multiple times I thought Arctic was town and would not vote there towards end of the day. So that was me shutting down the Arctic option to me.

On Rue I did not think she was certain scum, my bad that I was wrong on someone most of the day and I wanted Katze who I still do. Maybe if her slot was not treated like a actual Witch hunt I might of been more willing to compromise early in the day. It was pretty clear others felt similar that day.