Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

idk i guess its only a select subset of players but its not particularly enthusing that this is her reasoning for top scumread of that grouping

i will reserve actual judgement when the name pool is wider

Iā€™m guessing this means I should take peopleā€™s word for your meta
Iā€™ve only ever played with town!you
Iā€™ve played with Brad as both and also wolfed with him lol

what was your take away of Bradā€™s wolf game?

the interesting thing to me was that her reasons for townreading Seth are far better than the reasons for townreading guillo but Seth is lower than guillo

i donā€™t know what it means Iā€™m a bimbo but it means something

(narrator: he doesnā€™t want to be wrong but he knows what it probably means)

i actually donā€™t know what it means

i mean i know what it means if sheā€™s a villager (she probably wasnā€™t thinking that hard about how valid the reasons for townreading guillo were compared to Seth) but idk what it means if sheā€™s a wolf is what I meant

[quote=ā€œGaulSoodman, post:2282, topic:3084, full:trueā€]

I think min is a decent wolf but I think his posts have enough conviction in them that they seem genuine
Iā€™m aware thatā€™s not a great argument but thatā€™s the feeling I get, anyway
Geyde specifically said something about minā€™s ā€œaudacityā€ and that heā€™s a skilled wolf but something along the lines of the emotional depth of his posts is beyond where his wolf game goes
And I get that itā€™s a very simple thing to say, but I donā€™t think thatā€™s necessarily the first thing you say to clear your partner. Itā€™s an easier thing to say if you want to place a townread on a random villager and make it sound like a real read.

Fuck that quote broke

If Windy is wolf I am confbiasing that to clear zorvo tbh

what were you expecting of someone who subbed into a game with 53k posts?

2 Likes

Zorvo already has a lot of problems being a wolf due to lack of team mates (not quite crystal clear yet, but problems) so

Literally yes
Which is why I said Iā€™m not pushing you because Iā€™m not actually sure if you being wrong on me is a good enough reason to think youā€™re scum
You claimed that youā€™re bleeding so I have no reason to solve you until tomorrow if youā€™re alive tbh

a gamesolve with extensive logic and analysis with a cherry on top

I am
Very sure

Sheā€™s just going for it lol

as per my claim i die n4 not n3

2 Likes

but seriously tho

seems like youā€™re being uncharitable with windward

ok

letā€™s not talk about this further

imo if katze is your highest wolfread i think reading her iso and looking for who seems partnered with her is probably the best move imo

you do you however

1 Like

yeah i am warming up to wind which makes this game a lot harder rofl