Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

achro/katze :curtain:

i know you said you didn’t really wolf read her seriously but it’s a good thought exercise

generally helps me a lot when I sun into heavy games is to assume someone is a wolf/villager and see where I go

1 Like

I will take it

Katze :joy_cat: but I’m not sure if she counts
Guava maybe next
There are just a bunch of players I haven’t read at all that probably contain wolves BECAUSE I have not read them and have no other solid scumreads besides Ruby
Which is why I’m kind of shaky on answering this; seems kind of unfair to spit random names of people I haven’t even tried to solve.

no

my sons couldn’t do this to me

I think her posts are actively protown especially in the current game state

It’s not a super confident one but it’s one I still wanna say bc I don’t think her posting is garbage like ppl think it is

but that’s where you are wrong, for a stunt like that d1 there has to be some level of coordination

why are you so defensive of Rue?

I’ll read you next I think because there is a chance you are powerwolfing tbh

WRONG, I had this read before you even defended rue today

probably

i dont mind being uncharitable on a wasted day

worst case scenario im wrong and it turns into a v/v tunnel ala arctic11

but i self resolve and thus care even less

id rather push buttons while this day is ongoing than be stagnant

1 Like

Literally none of that list contains a hard scumread from me because I haven’t fucking read the game in its entirety with all of the context that I should have
You’re top scumread of that group
If I commit to reading all the slots I haven’t read, maybe you won’t be top scumread, who knows :person_shrugging:

hence the actual judgement being reserved

i realized while writing that post that it was basically all weak snaptakes because you’re barely caught up

1 Like

He sounds like he’s dead inside
And even if he manages to pull it together for a while, as soon as he gets pushed he goes back to sounding dead inside
Lol

Oh I know it’s just funny how low people’s standards are for us.

1 Like

It’s because the most recent game I played with both of them was a game in which Guillo was town and Seth was wolf

I think it’s a weird disparity due to comparison and also due to knowing what Seth specifically is capable of doing as a wolf

actually I am not doing much right now, can someone link that recent zorvo scum game I will do a little bit of confbiasing meta

I can’t read, fuck

Damn that was brutal

1 Like

I’m glad I can coast till I die.

I misread when she said she’d die so yeah
I will actually commit to reading her slot properly lol