Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

gut feel is heisenberg talked about sufdaddy in a way that was w/v

but it could have been w/w

2 Likes

Okay

So you donā€™t see anything that excludes them from being w/w, or what exactly are you saying?

i apologize for giving my honest thoughts instead of bullshitting a confident read on something ambiguous

1 Like

ehhhhh

gladiates are often bad when theyā€™re used by people you think are village for a couple of reasons but I wont stop Min

ultimately itā€™s minā€™s choice and I trust their judgment

at most, you can write out a list of 6-7 names and ask anyone ā€˜are there problems with any of theseā€™

thatā€™s probably enough leeway scum cant do shit unless its directly against you.

you should be

now send me 50 dolar through paypal

Were you not responsible for this in Valorant?

ehhhā€¦

yeah I guess thereā€™s different philosophies. I am more interested in that because if they gladiate a witch they ALSO get a gun

which is cool

so its not just a gladiate

• witch is cool

ftfy

astand really putting out all the stops to not make gladiator literally not the worst role ever designed in mafia

3 Likes

fuck. preach. I hate that shit lol. Every time it pops up on my home site I just groan.

iā€™m saying exactly what i wrote lol

gut take is that it seemed w/v, but itā€™s unclear enough that the w/w angle wouldnā€™t surprise me - especially since apparently seth responded to a heisenberg post saying ā€œwolfā€ early d1 (the post i tagged seth about a few minutes ago) then iirc was going hard for his counterwagon at eod

Iā€™m struggling to put together a PoE because Iā€™m getting the feeling that Rue is a villager
Sheā€™s a very good wolf and I am not very good at reading her :wowee: but excuses aside, Iā€™m trying to knock people out of my PoE and I feel like I want to move her out of there
I donā€™t need to say ā€œfor nowā€ since thereā€™s no telling what sort of future information is gonna make me change my reads, but yeah
Thereā€™s another townlean
Also I havenā€™t forgotten about isoing katze, Iā€™m just focusing on real timing for a while before I go to sleep since there are actually other people active in the thread rn and Iā€™m enjoying the discussion

This is such a hedge.

frankly iā€™d rather just be resolved soon than ignored and nitpicked to death

idk why i bothered lol

this can be arranged

Yeah I did that too
But I gave my reads and didnā€™t just vanish and cease to contribute