Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

apparently Jack is greenchecked by brad

so there’s your miniboss my friend

He wrote stuff on Jack earlier though

1 Like

[not easy when im getting pinged multiple times per hour to explain why i’m a wolf because zorvo can’t even do his own work!]

@Rue - what would you do if you got my gladiator

@windwardaway what would you do if you got my gladiator

Firstly, I would read the game lmao

this is a bad question to ask btw

yeah i think the read on min may have been the most :fry: actually

if jack’s a wolf the read prolly would have had more words, and the read on ghana seemed a bit too strongly put to be w/w

[probably go for a consensus target around the halfway mark]
[i don’t really love using gladiator as a villager]
[but i’ll take the chance of getting a vig shot]

for the purposes of deciding anyway

all windy questions are good questions

And after doing a proper catchup I’d get a discussion going in the thread with everyone remaining in my PoE
See how they interact and see how everyone else interacts with them
And then decide whom to gladiate, if at all
No way am I doing an uninformed gladiation

(hate to say this but trying using the ignore feature if he’s affecting ur mental health)

yeah my problem atp is that I’m rapidly losing patience for the fact there’s 3 players who don’t give a shit what anyone else says and will just start pushing anyone who disagrees with them even if it’s completely nonsensical (like me powerwolfing, call me a wolf sure but don’t seriously tell me you think I tried to have this game in the pocket of my hand on day 1 where I basically did nothing but post about how good I looked in my backless dress)

(dont say that)

Why? Sorry I’m not the biggest thinker before doing when it comes to mech

(the tunnel is affecting them so I feel bad)

gut feel is heisenberg talked about seth in a way that was w/v

but it could have been w/w

Probably just not to give specific info to wolves tbh
I didn’t name names because, well, I just subbed in and I don’t have a particularly extensive list of names rn so I didn’t mind answering
Dunno though if Rue should answer

You dont know what possible counters scum has in place or how they might meta around it. For example, if people signal how they might use it in too specific of a way it is possible for it to be gamed.

My advice is to give it to someone you think is town and someone you think is being alive tomorrow tbh.

(being a bitch for a minute)

i see Seth is either a wolf or a villager

damn, how was I so stoopid