Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

1 Like

no I mean like

arenā€™t villagers famous for farting out posts without really thinking about it

if heā€™s a wolf donā€™t you think that since all his thoughts are artificially constructed that heā€™d try to make sure they like actually made sense

im lost

Hi lost Iā€™m mommy

1 Like

im reading it and isnā€™t he basically just implying arctic is mafia

i really donā€™t see how it doesnā€™t fit with the overall narrative he has of ā€œfartic is mafā€ that was brewing in his noggin

I think everyone can do that, but I would have expected him to have more direct follow up as a villager. Which may just be overestimating him (which I am saying I might have been)

Like when I do wagon analysis like that I will go through everyone to see if it makes sense. I donā€™t think a lack of solving is a town tell mostly because if that were the case Iā€™d cry.

can you link the post so I can take a look

please

me debating taking the zack pill

Itā€™s hard work being the comedic relief to keep up the morale in the game thread.

achro is like
still null
prob not w/w with eevee? i just dk how to interact with his playstyle productively

Thatā€™s the implication yeah. This isnā€™t a perspective slip example itā€™s me noticing this post felt similar to other wolf posts of the past and comparing the two.

Also I was bolstered knowing that how he treated ruby was really bad I just didnā€™t do that case work night did so I didnā€™t want to plagiarize

yeah but like

so was visor

who I really donā€™t get why youā€™re clearing him tbh

look at me Iā€™m the sad sap

i used to be like you and now Iā€™m not

Head empty, no thots, just making daddy issues jokes.

i thought that was me wtf

1 Like

reading the two isos back to back Visor just felt, way better. More nuanced solving all around. I donā€™t think visor needs to be hardcleared if you have experience with him but comparing the two itā€™s very evident one put a lot more work into their solving.

Zack did account for this a bit by saying there was some type of limit and this was copy pasta from overnight but I didnā€™t think about that when not liking it.

1 Like

@Achromatic pls link plox

I just did