Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

yes

(i have a longer answer but its literally all tinfoil and thus probably not important enough to talk about, just having a bit of fun instead of solving cuz im lazy)

Summed up I thought this felt like TMI’ing Zorvo as V

I pointed out that this is ‘a post’ because I feel like if sufdaddy is scum 3/4 here are clear and this is the type of lhf post scum loves to make

follows up by pushing lhf

I feel like this type of defensiveness by not defending himself but saying zorvo and him weren’t v/v. I pointed to thinking if sufdaddy is scum then memes and zorvo are not due to how this post is structured

I concluded day 1 of my iso that there was no smoking gun against sufdaddy and he had almost 0 interaction with heisen or ruby’s slot, but that also wasn’t that surprising given what they did.

debating taking the zackpill or not tbh

how

A recurring theme with sufdaddy’s posts for me is I don’t get the solving process. None of them are smoking guns but I just don’t ‘get’ where he is coming from and a lot of his angles of attack are not helpful.

Day 2 was largely me going ‘I have no idea how a villager says there is a bus on a wagon and then proceeds to town read everyone on the wagon’ and maybe the pivot to me today is a correction of that as I feel as if before I said that he was fine with me.

Because I didn’t think Zorvo was acting similarly to his normal meta and Zorvo himself admitted he was trying something new so even if you could god read zorvo (which is ???) I don’t get how you’d do it when zorvo was doing something new for a specific reason.

why would a wolf say that tho

when i read seth all I could think was

that is Seth

so I disagree on Seth acting nominally different

Sounds right, then doesn’t really think about it.

Nothing he has done this game has made me think he is a deep thinker as either alignment.

i don’t really get what you mean by this

zack destroyed with facts and logic

1 Like

how is this wolfy isn’t this villagery lol

oh god I’m taking the zack pill

I’m going into hell

Join us in the daddy issues group

I would hope it is more wolfy to have ungenuine thoughts than a villager but it does happen

the things im wary about visor
hes been super passive and coasty
i cant backred on mobile

i cant full case him because i dont really identify anything wolfy
i just… dont see much villagery and i dont super feel townce lears in that direction
ill try to look into casing zack or kat when i get home

im takin the zack pill

what do you think of achro

idk if I wanna take the full zack pill or only the half zack pill

VOTE: Achromatic

Later Wade

So let’s say Zack is wolf.

Zorvo, Memes, and I are all town.

Arctic is town

Arctic attacks for thinking zack/zorvo are aligned

Sufdaddy defends this pointing out that villager a and villager b said this was wrong.

I think this is pretty basic defense for things.