Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

Kat is genuinely pissing me off though

If she’s v she’s gonna actually lose the game for village like genuinely lol

Talk about an unfair gamewarping tunnel

Now anyway

There is literally nothing special happening besides the same shit so I would appreciate it if we ended today

Not only have we received winds legacy but you all especially know mine that I have pretty much wiped in anyones face

Kat self resolves tonight.

Good for her

It’s not like we can vote anyone else anyway

And yet you’re the one who refuses to use your own words to actually case me and are doing exactly this with Gorta.

Good morning.

I think Guava is the most likely wolf in the game right now. I thought he was villagery early, but he’s entirely dropped off after Ruby’s death in a way that I think is unnatural, and his self-vote yesterday felt incredibly performative.

I’m still upset and annoyed from last night.

Can we hammer or???

We have four hours left, so there’s not much of a point anymore.

Pls do tbh

I rather use four extra hours in my night chat

I don’t want to be the person that hammers

Then vote now, and someone else can.

I’ll admit I do like this progression of your read but Guava is still my most confident town and I haven’t been wrong on a town read this game.
(Geyde was a read based on wagon state rather then an actual town read.)

I would hammer Wind

But I’m already voting them

I also told you Wind/Min probably T/T cause game state and other jizz and jazz.

I have been casing you, (or at least bringing stuff that I find wolfy from you) do you honestly expect me to explain stuff in that regard? That’s difficult for me that’s why I quote stuff and explain it from there.

When was the last point you reevaluated this read?

Also Gorta is underated.

He actually has good accuracy on his wolf reads.

I didn’t re-eval it cause I haven’t seen anything from them nor a reason to do so.