Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

When did you establish it, then?

If you were paying attention, ever since they entered the game and it kept increasing.

Sure it hasnā€™t increased this day phase but there is also a Gladiate that might be causing some to lose a little bit of WiM.

So you have changed it since it was established.

Yes, but he was also fairly low WIM yesterday, which I believe is likely wolfy given gamestate.

I mean they stayed as town.

They just went from my tops to my top.

Eh there might have been something I liked about them yesterday I donā€™t remember.

But also remember what Gyrlander said, (I think it was them) the Gamestate is consistently in a place where the execution is basically limited or decided.
Which again causes reduction in WiM for some.

What Iā€™m gathering is you stopped reading their posts and thatā€™s why your read hasnā€™t changed.

On whom, you? She said youā€™re still >rand likely to flip town as I understood. She was just saying I shouldnā€™t clear you for gladiating me, which was not the reason I was townreading you anyway.

1 Like

Im conflicted
I think I still flip today which is still better so you guys donā€™t waste another day on me
But I kind of have an idea on how to possibly catch a wolf and I kind of need to be alive to do it because posting stuff in minā€™s rolecard isnā€™t really going to cut it

I donā€™t think you guys want me to live another night, though, so tbf I will probably just hammer myself at EoD anyway

No she isnā€™t :sob::sob: sheā€™s said Iā€™m rand villager but constantly shades me at any given point

Posting in my rolecard will have to cut it

The shading thing tbh is why I havenā€™t been able to actually townread her at all in good conscience
Cause it looked like she was doing that to other slots earlier too
On the other hand idk Iā€™m thinking thatā€™s just how she handles her reads cause I remember I found some dumb reason to scumread her the last time I played with her and she was town

It literally wonā€™t but Iā€™ll just forego it

Are we waiting all the way until EoD to hammer?

Iā€™m like 99% sure itā€™s not worth killing me for a plan but I may be biased considering we are in a duel

No Iā€™ve been trying to get ppl to hammer before :sob::sob:

Well thatā€™s because you think Iā€™m a wolf lol

Well that and I do think you have a chance of being a villager but even if I coped I wouldnā€™t want to die either