Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

Problem is I still think you’re town and don’t particularly think it’s worth killing you at all because you aren’t PoE and your ability is better than mine

Yeah fair
I want out of this game anyway so like
Whatever
I won’t be able to execute the plan I had in mind but for all you know I could just be saying this to have an excuse to stay alive as a wolf :person_shrugging:
And tbf nobody in their right mind would allow me to live and NOT roleblock me so it doesn’t matter what I do

Anyway can I vote yet? I don’t have anything more to say.

I don’t plan on being around for EoD
Not because I can’t, but because I literally don’t need to

Yes

My reads are historically terrible so I’m not gonna give more input on them and don’t really care if anyone listens to them

I have a suspicion as to which one is wrong, but I have no way of dealing with that if I’m dead so whatever

I just want to resolve so you guys stop wasting your time on my slot because this day has been mostly a waste since half of you focused on solving me which was completely unnecessary

Wouldn’t be surprised if wolves did that just to look productive tbh

Case a dying slot i mean
It looks productive but it is entirely not

VOTE: WimdwardAway

Fuck lmao

VOTE: WindwardAway

Should I hammer?

As I said, if you’re village then it’s really not like it’s the end for you yet

Well as I said
I don’t really plan on doing anything after dying

Yes pls so I can see what way I need to go evaluation wise

Go ahead

VOTE: WindwardAway

Sorry if wrong. GGhana legacy

1 Like

Hammer was reached.

Final Vote Count

WindwardAway (8): guavagudetama, min, Rue, Zorvo, Memes, Gorta, WindwardAway, Sadbi
min (2): Gyrlander, Outedwolf

Not Voting (5): BradLand, Jackrito, sufdaddy, Achromatic, katze

@WindwardAway has been eliminated. They were:

The bounty on @WindwardAway’s head has been collected. Click here to get the reward.