Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

@Zorvo

What do you think of this? Do you have other arguments against rue?

Yeah, Ruby tried to claim a very Towny role. She died.

I think part of my reticence to not vote Memes is that I really wonā€™t know who to vote next.

Exactly. Wolves try to do that, they dont claim their scummy looking actions.

Im claiming my scummy looking even night action because it is the truth and i want town to consider me based on facts.

Yahā€¦ cause you are scum and im todayā€™s easy push, or so your crew thinks.

Hmmm. I canā€™t agree with you there. Iā€™d say the majority of roles can be used negatively even as Town, so claiming something that can have a negative use makes sense. However, it seems like your even day ability is incredibly negativeā€¦ like what the hell are the chances you actually use it appropiately? It blocks everything but killing lmfao. We will do something, you will target me tonight, and everyone will know tomorrow if you actually enabled me or not. Thatā€™s if you donā€™t get lynched.

And katze is my wolf partner?

I think that this is NAI for her as I already gave examples

Memes, the fact that you have failed to townread me ONCE this game really concerns me.

The problem with sheeping your neighbors is that IN THREAD, Brad didnt have me in PoE. He townread me and Wind in THREAD didnt know what to do with my slot. She didnt toenread me or scum read me.

And you can still be scum, sheeping Min and Wind to push me out.

So, do you see why your vote looks like coming from scum?

No way. If you are a wolf, katze is town, i told you so much.

The point of my argument was that Bradā€™s reason for town reading them was NAI and that they would have town read them in Rueā€™s wolf game and if you town read a wolf your wrong.

Well yahā€¦ thatā€™s cause i dont think you are town.

But look, if Im scum as you ā€œbelieveā€ i am, im so spewing you town right now that you are getting lock cleared. Hell! My pelt will force scum to night kill you because damn Guillo! You are bad at wolfing look at all those townies that you cleared from your flip!

Specially

Sadbi
Gyrlander
And Guavadutema!

Ok let me ask you.
Why do you wolf read this town slot?

Why hasnt anyone asked me about my wolf games, ive been waiting for people to ask me about those which im eager to show with pride!

VOTE: Guavadutema

It is nai yes, but why else do you scumread rue?

Go for it

Well, given Heisrnbergā€™s flip, my odd night action makes sense cause i could block manipulations and negative actions against town.

But, itā€™d require me to have a perfect view of the game where i can predict who is likely to be killed and who is likely to be a townie who is not a priority for scum to kill but to nerf them temporarily.
Im not a great town hunter, im ok detecting town but it takes me a while.

So, Ive played my role as if it was an odd cycle role action only because it is the safest path.

Vote Count

Memes (4): Gyrlander, Sadbi, Jackrito, Zorvo
guavagudetama (3): sufdaddy, Outedwolf, Memes
katze (1): Rue
Outedwolf (1): Achromatic
Sadbi (1): katze

Not Voting (3): min, Gorta, guavagudetama