Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

Okay then here’s a good question for you: if in the universe where I’m a wolf katze is Town, why do I go out of my way in an attempt to get you lynched?

Interesting.

hee ho?

me catching up is making me ponder if my grasp on the game is completely wrong because i feel like memes and zorvo were both villagery

@Gyrlander @Zorvo

do you two have reads on eachother?

To make yourself look associated with Katze.

(clicking through helps)

This looks bad for Guava service level, but then you realize for guava to be wolf its a wolf asking another wolf to back up why they think a third wolf is townie.

So I could in theory see the wolf angle here, but its just so strange to think that their attempt to save heisen day 1 was to talk among themselves about it as w/w. It’s such a wild conversation to have about another wolf as low impact wolves.

It just really feels like Ruby is not talking to a wolf buddy but instead is trying to pocket Guava through being adorable. Ruby did not strike me as a very skilled wolf player throughout her iso so I really can only come to the conclusion that Guava is town.

More reads on Ruby’s ISO

Trying to change Guava’s mind on Gorta (Gorta is town)

Thinks Katze is town (I believe this one)

These two posts made me question if there was a hit in phraze or visor, and I think the answer is yes tbh. Felt too random to ask SPF about this for it to be actually true random.

At one point I just stopped bothering with evidence that Katze is spewed town by Ruby, she really made that obvious to me.

read this as trying to pocket min

I again think this really spews Guava town if you think about it for more than 5 seconds.

I don’t feel like Memes was trying to solve Ruby here

OTOH I did like this as a genuine reasoning from Memes.

I think this is truth telling tbh

Visor “interactions”:

Someone accused me of softballs towards Ruby earlier, and I’ll just be blunt: no shit I was trying to give her soft balls she wasn’t producing any content and it felt like a curve ball would just do nothing x)

This thread is so death.

hello memes have a Guava spew case

Lol. Ruby is TrustworthyLiberal, they are one of the best wolves i know, case in point, they managed to fool me, someone with close meta of them.

R-really? She couldn’t keep a cogent thought about Gaul together for 10 minutes when SPF was questioning her

The fuck

Bruh, at that point it must be assumed that she is distancing from their partners and make mischoppable town look associated with them.

After Guava had tried to save Heisenberg, dont you think that Ruby if they thought they got caught would let Guava defend them? No.

They would try to spew them clear from their flip.

This is basic scum procedure.

I’m in Miami for the day.

What’s going on

not sure exactly why I was tagged. but those achro posts are absurdly over the top and I think there’s is not much chance they’re genuine

i mean shes definitely a good wolf but i could name several players i consider better wolves (and im biased in her favor probs)

Look at their treatment of me. She pocketed me

i assumed he pinged you to read the towncase he wrote on me or something

Alright I’m going back to enjoying tanning on the beach.

Xoxo

Yah… take it from an elite scum player my friend.

I was wrong town reading the two flipped scum and i understand being PoEd for it, but i understand very well how scum would act in those situations.

Sadbi is such a wolf.