Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

why would that matter?

a wolf is a wolf no matter what

Hummm you have a point there. However, Fruit Vendor isnā€™t very useful either right? And being able to paint rolecards isnā€™t that scummy either? So I donā€™t think claiming to only be able to paint rolecards is that scummy. Iā€™m just taking to the extreme because I believe itā€™s the most useless rolecard for Town that we have seen, and therefore should be eliminated.

most lost wolves have a way to become not lost as well

((think itā€™s either that or heā€™s just town

too be fair, that was the rolecard I had in another uminecko game as scum

I would be asking you to claim and voting you if you hadnā€™t. I said that thinking that you could try to roleclaim a different thing, but I undestand if you were unwilling to do so. It would be a risky play after all.

Well, i dont believe this to be the case butā€¦ hmm

Day 1 she successfully pockets me by coming back into the topic. Day 2 she successfully outargues v arctic on the mertid even as wolf and also denies my desire to switch to ruby last second. Once in the neighborhood she has me case scumbuddiew (suf/visor) to distance from them while also shielding wolf rue from me when i ask about her multiple times.

After rubyā€™s flip katze becomes a lot less involved in our hood because she doesnt want to expose the fact that she didnt have much of a plan. Never gets back to me for a solid read on rue.

Uses my trust on her to just go throughout days and to brush off my concerns for things. Claims suspicion of me to not care if guava dies. Vanity votes suf eod yesterday with me all the while a town member goes over. Tried to push suf even though mechanically this isnt correct and i was told they dont really care. Hm.

Hm.

Hm.

Hm.

Did i get pocketed

1 Like

so why make a tinfoil that someone is a lost wolf? Are you trying to signal a lost wolf?

Iā€™d check that game but I was told that itā€™s deep in some kind of archive that is unaccessible soā€¦

hey, I asked you a question earlier

((i think it makes perfect sense
((lemme get home and ill explain

1 Like

Please repeat sorry!

here

Iā€™ll be waiting you Rueā€¦ if you dare to challenge me.

yeah and i believe there is 4 wolves alive and thus we are in mylo and i am not gonna eliminate someone just for having a useless role?

if you think rue is wolfy for other reasons thats fine but i feel like all of the mech speculation youā€™ve done this game is p dangerous

wasnt that the game u were wolves with seth and whysper?

cuz if so that wasnt umineko

and also sabis role is almost identical to a wolf role from a past umineko game as me and ghana discussed on like d3 anyway :person_shrugging:

might be, but letā€™s take a moment to realize that a painter has been a wolf role before

pretty sure it was another astand game at least

if its the game im thinking of it was a proph game