Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

was to ghana ig

I think Gorta is town too, if so and if Gyr is telling the truth in his death message (no reason not to) and Gorta is also telling the truth (no reason not to) then unless someone wants to try to say Sabi is somehow not town then we know at eod sabi is getting a vig shot from Gorta.

Does this all track so far?

¯_(ツ)_/¯ I think I was right on the money when I called out visor/achro on d3. katze can say she thinks it’s fake but it wasn’t

why visor decided he would try to all out pocket me and tank his own standing instead of trying to win, idk. I would have snapped him in a theoretical f3 fwiw.

achro and katze kept trying to flip me first before visor when I kept telling them it should be the other way around!

it’s possible you were on the money!

i have not drawn any conclusions

This is bullshit and there are a lot of posts from me arguing Visor first. Just flat out lying. There were times where I was more suspicious of you but day 5 I was on visor a lot and no one wanted to hear it.

this post is wolfy

hm

you voted me repeatedly and had to be told to go visor first

unluckily for zack I have free time and no other games to focus on so he wont be getting away with bullshit

brb owning zack on trying to suspect me

lol wut

have fun

I’m extremely busy and have no time

yea i took an L on an overconfident read on a player im confident reading when shes playing normally

i thinks im p clearly not wolves with visor

Is there something you have missed?

wolves obviously distanced

zach is town and if anyone votes him they have to go thru me first

honestly my biggest concern today is that i think gorta is ~always town and thus there’s two wolves in jackrito sabi zack achro

and like

its never both zack and achro

the easy conclusion is that jack is a wolf regardless of the 2nd, but the scary one is that sabi is still alive despite being locked V all game

tinfoil me mommy.

you have brad 100% accurate god read on me.

he caught me as scum before so hes not easily fooled by me.

the reason im not dead is because i wolfsided

you are probably correct and i am aware that brad told me you were 100% town before dying, i made sure to make him say it

would be irresponsible for me to not consider it for a moment

sabi can you like

talk to me about why zack is town

in any capacity

cuz like, if ur v/v then its just jack achro :person_shrugging: