Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

heres brad calling me a wolf

and @katze you have seen him correctly sr as maf in turbos a lot too,

pfft, werent you yelling at hally for calling you town for being different than that game :stuck_out_tongue:

im not unaware of it, im not unaware of the concept that brad can read you, im not unaware of every EMer ever dying with you as town

i am simply doing my job as a villager in mylo to consider the possibility that the nerd alive too long might be a wolf for it, ykno?

this isn’t verifiable but for what it’s worth I was online for EOD yesterday and watched it happen for the most part

didn’t want to post unnecessarily and risk getting CFD’d again lol

that seems like the most likely team to me

sabi can verify I was telling them I thought you might be town last night

the mech reason i cant disclose.

zach and visor have not felt like partners. like interaction wise. if you brush aside their friendship layers, you can see visor was invisible hand guiding zach to different reads and what not.

…and is it 100%?

i know and im only alive because i clearly have been wolfsiding.

ask why is achro alive? achro is a better player than me. hes been town leading. think about it.

lumps katze in as a LOCK WOLF with achro

tosses rue and jack in a random pile after basically never talking about them or pushing them in any way that I can recall

one day i will learn why i get grouped into em-ers when

i have never played on em

i started playing mafia after em was shut down

im the best player here (:joy_cat:) and im still alive

the difference is that achro is not consensus town and killing him makes MLing me significantly harder

im still undecided as to his alignment but i think last night is the first night since like, n2 he ever had any reasonable odds of dying

didn’t rue try to dome visor over something with gyrlander yesterday?

i think after it became clear rue/visor/achro were gonna be the wagons they all decided to just distance and look good to win after whoever flipped

uhhhh like 80% but im taking those odds

idk either but it seems to be a thing and they did all die with confident townreads on you :stuck_out_tongue:

mrrr.

i really wish you could talk about it.

i have no idea what mech reason is being referred to ftr

i cant, im sorry.

can you go in more detail on how achro talked about me and visor in your chat on n2?

idk why either. if you need to flip me then flip me.

ill get to that in a bit, doing something else rn

fwiw im solving around gorta v, because i feel p strongly about it. and also cuz gyrlanders actions all succeeded last night so :joy_cat:

kinda scared of the extra kill last night fwiw

Anyway I am fine with jack going today as he is once again on my scum team and if I get killed then I get killed I guess. Sorry my partner came home and interrupted my self iso and this site sucks but I feel like if you iso me on things like rue/jack I was very unpartnered with them. Visor less so because I TR’d him over night but like I even went into a whole votal theory in the hood about how his vote on heisen could possibly be a bus.

I feel like katze should have what she needs to clear me if she just looks lol.