Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

did I miss a response to this?

Also tmi claims are super unreliable and its easy to make anyone look bad with hindsight. I had a feeling Zorvo was lying and doing a gambit based off other reactions and I come from a site where peope love to do gambits, also how people described Zorvo at the time and in my other game it was easy enough to predict.

I believe I mentioned for the scum team is was Rue who was being the mouth piece for this push and not you.

Iā€™m still not clear how this means Iā€™m fake solving

I think you just said that cuz you thought it would sound good

there was a sequence a few days ago where visor tried to push gyr and I told him to back off because gyr was likely town and he did

this point of yours is poorly considered

My apologies, I am stating this was their hope the day rue was lynched due to Gyr revealing he had more abilities to use. I have certainly not read over every day prior in detail. I also thought Gyr was a lock for being town (until Rue lynch day then I thought he might be 3p because thats a lot of death)

and I had to tell you and katze over and over again that you should kill visor first before me

Whereā€™s @katze

i was actually just reading up now hi

I know I mentioned multiple times unprompted that killing visor first was best.

You were voting Zack with katze saying it was ideal to flip Zack before.

I remember this because rad and I talked about it

Wolfy pop in

What day was this just remind me

yea tbf the ā€œkill zack before visorā€ thing was more on me than anyone i think

:pleading_face:

I was explicitly and firmly against any kind of gyr push yesterday

Katze do you still think this

Me too bud, but the point stands that Rue spent a long time pushing lost wolf bullshit so regardless of your argument me saying the wolves were hoping to stir gyr paranoia is just factually true.

Just bringing this up

you lumped me in with it, it was in your big post about me

and it is unequivocally false that I ever pushed for gyrlander to die. Iā€™ve defended him all game. Rues actions have nothing to do with me.

also you tried to kill him d1 against two wolf wagons, so nice try. I posted the vc earlier.

Searching on this forsaken site can eat my ass

1 Like