Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

I lumped you in with it because I think you are scum and I am thinking about scum motives with visor/rue flipped. Not every scum theory is going to be about your exact actions. So just for the record, that was not what I was doing ;o

And yes, I was pushing him day 1 and then he thanked me for it because it helped him engage better and he town read me. Don’t speak for the dead and act as if he was offended by my push, we worked well together after that.

I do agree though that scum tried to take advantage of me broadening the day though because both rue/jack hopped onto the wagon when I started it.

@katze why does the search cut off after a certain amount of posts

yes.

YES

WHY INDEED.

You neglected to mention that I was pushing AGAINST that, firmly, and implied I was complicit in it. I think you just got caught with your hand in the cookie jar on this one, should have looked more carefully at my iso.

I did not even remotely say or imply this

I mean, or I was thinking back on a plain reading of that day where Rue was being ridiculous and that was what I was thinking about. By that same standard I as hugely in favor of gyr too, so we have the same exact stance so it’s like, okay? I would never expect any scum team in that situation to be blatant about what they were trying to do, but rather attempt to entice some town members to think that way. I think if they got two town members that day on gyrlander there was no threat of extra town KP since gyr would be dead and it would be gg. It’s not a defense of me either, and it was never meant to be an attack on you in that manner or I would have said as much.

Yeah you say you don’t imply it but you bring up Gyr a lot and OH BOY YOU PUSHED HIM. But if you look back Day 1 Gyr was having FUN being pushed by me, and engaged better due to it. He was grateful to me the entire time he was alive. Trying to act as if I was being sneaky-sneak about trying to save heisen when clearly I was trying to solve other slots and engage people is… I guess how you choose to see it.

if i still thought it/explicitly thought otherwise confidently then id probably have made it clear by now, sorry. other developments since then have changed things, and i wrote that post kinda assuming it’d be one of my last posts :joy_cat:

yeah ive still yet to actually look back at the hood chat today with the flips in mind. i can probably get to it in a bit since it shouldnt be too hard?

idk, ive never rly had problems with it

have you tried opening the Actual Search Page and using filters

…i was testing it and apparently theres only 2 results for “zack” so thats nice. :joy_cat:

i’m sorry but this is just … ridiculous?

i never said or implied anything about how gyrlander felt about, idk how that is even relevant. I just think you were trying to push a villager over wolves, then when it became obvious it wasn’t going to work you suddenly switched to heisenberg for towncred. That’s it. That you are wolfy from that is a perfectly understandable belief for me to have given the information available to me, even if it happens to be wrong.

make sure you are searching in this topic specifically

otherwise it will bring up every topic and only give one result from each

oh, i was trying to cheat by just searching the ‘ongoing’ category to search this + the other thread, i usually just search one thread at a time so maybe thats why ive been fine in the past

look at me, i know my own site

I am always happy to help new members adjust to our features here at FOL.

3 Likes

I don’t think how I switched to Heisen was very ‘look at me I have town cred’ though. The thing preventing me from voting Heisen, Eliza, clarified herself so I was like ‘okay sure.’

I guess only I know my own thoughts though.

Fire katze, hire Zack @Chloe

2 Likes

my first action will be bringing :longbread: to the forum

:curtain:

What’s :longbread:

I gave up searching on this forsaken site. Its most recent dates was showing me Aug 20th…

Like it showed everything up till August 20th.

bruh

you have to look at the Day 1-2 thread lol

i did and i got those. but i searched this thread and it was stuck on august 20