Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXIII} - BMR Signups (14/15) + (3/4)

2 more signups for base 2 outsiders?

1 more signup so there’s potential for the funniest godfather -1 ever?

“Can we have Assassin?”
“We have Assassin at home!”

The Godfather with a +1 Tinker and a special arrangement with the Storyteller:

1 Like

Godfather + 1 is so obvious. Godfather - 1 is better to give evils outsider bluffs.

erm akshually tinker can’t die if they’re targeted by an innkeeper or neighbor a tea lady whose other neighbor is good :nerd_face:

1 Like

Oh no. Anyway.

1 Like

The Tinker can die immediately at dawn if targeted by an Innkeeper, even in the middle of the death announcements, so this doesn’t actually stop it.

1 Like

Undertale Yellow if the Tinker is immediately killed

undertale yellow theory: axis did nothing wrong. the blue soul child was the Tinker and their head just did that

4 Likes

Tell that To the clover the slayer, winning game after game

It’s best to have the Voudon from N1.

I would also make the Voudon unkillable to anything except travelling out. Except that’s not death.

/in, seat 6 @Hearth. My favorite color is red. I do not see the activity rules for the game but I am able to put forward a few hours a day into this game, if that is sufficient I would love to join and play! I have played mafia before on other sites but have never played BOTC before. Sounds very fun! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the site! You made it right on time!
I actually know someone who used to frequent the Hypixel homesite, you might recognise their name…

This is the standard activity rule for Mafia-esque games on this site, unless otherwise specified. Consider this as a soft rule more than anything else; whispers work just as fine as anything else to bump one’s activity up, so long as you’re playing you’ll likely do just fine.

1 Like

Sadly we can’t have 16 residents for the 16th student meme.

Litten’s joining late so we’ll have exactly sixteen on D1.

1 Like

The 16th Student is the Ultimate Voudon.

:yellow_heart: Signups have closed. Rolecards will be sent out shortly. Thanks for all being part of this experience.

Game Thread:
Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXIII} - Bad Moon Rising