Urgent: Need Relevant Anecdotes

HELLO
I need help
I’m making an acceptance speech for a position (treasurer)
I need a bunch of posts to compile to communicate to people various factoids

I will include everything

6 Likes

19 Likes

What the fuck are you talking about, I literally did nothing
I was working on my card task, which of course would take a non zero amount of time due to the sheer amount of gamer gunk tm which is currently on my screen
As a result my “”""“presence”""" in electrical as you propose is entirely incorrect
I did nothing wrong and you are framing me because your brain matter suffered prenatal atrophy from realizing what you would later post, thus escaping while it still had time

In fact, you are so bad
That the sheer knowledge that someone like you could exist could bring the world to complete unity
The world understands that the implications of such a glue sniffing SUSSY FUCK such as yourself give credence to the notion that there is something that we as a people need to fight against
There is an outsider
There is a threat to humanity
Your sheer idiocy pollutes the wealth of knowledge mankind has brought up over the course of its existence
You see something like ‘no u’ on twitter, then start SHITTING VIOLENTLY as you giggle out a horrifying cacophany of gurgling, cheese whiz escaping from your mouth onto the floor

In fact
You probably aren’t the impostor
You are probably so full of yourself that you, after seeing a 1000000 IQ crewmate play on TheyPipe, decided that you suddenly had a PhD in criminology
So thus you divised a scheme
That by READING MY NAME, SUSSUS AMONGUS, YOU INSTANTLY KNEW THAT THE VERY VARIABLES THAT DECIDED OUR LIVES ON THIS EARTH WOULD FORCE ME TO BECOME THE IMPOSTOR

You think yourself GOD
THE RULER OF THIS EARTH
THE ALPHA AND OMEGA

YOU THINK YOU PLANNED THIS MOMENT
FROM THE VERY BEGINNING
THE VERY BREATH YOU TOOK 30 YEARS AGO LED TO MY CREATION
AND THE ONE TIME YOU DEFAULT DANCED ON THE CORPSE OF YOUR TEACHER AFTER YOU SNAPPED THEIR NECK FOR A SICK GAMER DUB LED TO THE NEWS CRISIS THAT LED TO MY TAKING UP OF ARMS AGAINST THE UNITED STUPIDITY OF THIS EARTH

WELL?
WELL?

YOU THINK YOU KNOW?

AM I SUS?

10 Likes

I’m not an untrusted player. I am not an untrusted player. Do not ever call me an untrusted player ever again. I am quite honestly one of the largest untrusted haters you have ever met. I play mafia, mad fucking forum mafia. I am not an untrusted player. Stop saying I’m an untrusted player. If you were a wolf, I’d probably already fucked the shit out of you by now. But unfortunately you are an ugly fucking AGENT who’s instant confirms will remain unstretched by my thick, meaty 9 pound mind probing brain because I AM NOT AN UNTRUSTED PLAYER. If i were an untrusted player though, you’d find me interrogating away at your sussy logs with the force of ten tsunamis. Luckily for you I AM NOT AN UNTRUSTED PLAYER and you will have your normie brain remain unmidnight-met ad infinum. Actually, it seems that you’re the untrusted player here. You are an untrusted player, not me. I am not an untrusted player and never will be. If I were ever an untrusted player in a past life (which I WASN’T), I would be killing myself right now, that is how an untrusted player I’m not.

5 Likes

hi

1 Like

That guy raises more red flags than a communist parade when he rolls scum

Read my guide to “good” “town” “play”

don’t be racist i am a building

2 Likes

FI6U0hLXIAUz4lr

2 Likes

once upon a time, there was a role called the Lying Darkness
essentially, the way it worked was that every time someone truthfully claimed their role or flavor, including publicly-used roles like Gladiator, they would be marked even if they were very vague about what they claimed and even if they were members of the Mafia the player with the role knew whenever a player was marked
no one else knew the role was in the game – all we knew was that there was heavy anticlaim
once half of the players were marked, the Lying Darkness instantly won and all other players lost
it, uh, won day 1

the person responsible for that role … WAS GEYDE!!!!!!

1 Like

hi im gay(de) and this is my podcast

1 Like

Mafia geyde to mafia townplay

1 Like

How the fuck can you find scum with text??

It’s a fucking text, you can write the same text if you’re a scum

1 Like

Today when I walked into my economics class I saw something I dread every time I close my eyes. Someone had brought their new gaming laptop to class. The Forklift he used to bring it was still running idle at the back. I started sweating as I sat down and gazed over at the 700lb beast that was his laptop. He had already reinforced his desk with steel support beams and was in the process of finding an outlet for a power cable thicker than Amy Schumer’s thigh. I start shaking. I keep telling myself I’m going to be alright and that there’s nothing to worry about. He somehow finds a fucking outlet. Tears are running down my cheeks as I send my last texts to my family saying I love them. The teacher starts the lecture, and the student turns his laptop on. The colored lights on his RGB Backlit keyboard flare to life like a nuclear flash, and a deep humming fills my ears and shakes my very soul. The entire city power grid goes dark. The classroom begins to shake as the massive fans begin to spin. In mere seconds my world has gone from vibrant life, to a dark, earth shattering void where my body is getting torn apart by the 150mph gale force winds and the 500 decibel groan of the cooling fans. As my body finally surrenders, I weep, as my school and my city go under. I fucking hate gaming laptops.

1 Like

obligatory warning that these are stolen from NERDS on the INTERNET who DON’T KNOW WHAT THEY’RE TALKING ABOUT COUGH COUGH AMELIA COUGH COUGH

Actually my method pin points scum by just that.

Thread State, Worlds and Evaluation of Post. (Including every word in it.)

Yes I’m an oddball, I think and go about things differently then others that is true.

But I say there is nothing wrong with being different. It’s Unique and it’s great being Unique!

Sure others might not understand you to the extent they do others but it doesn’t hurt to keep trying to make yourself understood does it?

I always make sure there is room for improvement and I always better myself in at least some way shape or form. I never change my overall self but I tweak things or improve on things that is necessary to create a better outcome for me, my method, etc.

Chop Chop Method

By following this Method, you get a way more accurate readslist and get scum almost all the time the longer you stay alive.

Playstyle PoV

Each player has a different (or similar to another) Playstyle.
The first thing to do is to know someone’s Playstyle before making a read on them as they can be naturally scummy or naturally Townie.
Now while a Playstyle is NAI (although to some that not so bright, can cause a read or two) you need to look at their Point of View. To determine how it can come from Town rather if it comes from Scum.

Look to see where their POV comes from.
Essentially put everyone as Town unless reason otherwise.

META

First off, if they have previous games you may want to look at them or if you already played with them enough then you may get the feel of how they play.

Contradiction

Now sometimes, people will stay stuff and then say something completely different or opposite. This is called a Contradiction.
Now while this isn’t entirely AI, in certain circumstances it can be if there is absolutely zero or close to zero reason they would do this from a Town PoV.

Agenda

Some scum have a certain agenda they want to push to get consistent ML’s or manipulation in others reads.
Now sometimes Town can also have Agenda’s as well.
So you got to figure out exactly how or why they would do it from a Town PoV.

Reaction

Sometimes Reaction is just straight out NAI.
However, in some cases a Reaction can be scum indicative and some can even be called a “Slip”.

So to push for some Reactions a good way to do it is to Pressure other players to see how they respond towards the Pressure.
Another, is try and question other people’s actions to see how they react towards the questioning and how they handle it.
Interacting is also a good way for Reactions as well but it’s usually not as effective as Pressuring or Questioning.

Votes, Reads and Kills Analysis

Votes

Remember it’s very important to where you place your vote. For scum they usually don’t leave their vote on a scum unless they intend to Bus.
Scum may vote each other throughout the day but them leaving it on each other at day end is an unlikely scenario.
When looking at someone you want to keep track where they placed their vote at the end of the day and keep track as to how many times they voted. (Who they voted each time is irrelevant, only the final voted player matters)

Reads

So when it comes to this, this has nothing to do with your reads but rather others reads.

First you want to take the number of amount of alive players and divide it by 4.
Then you want to take that number and try and get everyone to give their Top (that number) TR’s and their Top (that number SR’s) as it can come in handy later.

Kills

Most of the time people are killed for a certain reason rather if be accurate reads, obvious town or allowing scum to push agenda.
Now I suppose scum could randomly do the kill but it’s fairly unlikely for scum to do so.
There are also some, who just don’t make a certain kill as it would make no sense from their Scum PoV to do so.
Make sure to keep Track of each scum kill as well.

I also gotta Remember to see the dead townies reads killed or ML’ed.

Interaction Partners Removal

So sometimes there are just interactions players have that can just never be scum theatre. So keep track of those interactions as if 1 flips scum, you can clear the other.

Evaluation Swap

In the case of if you feel that your current readslist or PoE is incorrect, try and evaluate and swap at least 1 Read/Clear with another, potentially from the opposite side of the Readslist.

7 Likes

I-

Churchill WTF

I will choose to admire your positive outlook on things I suppose…

2 Likes

Fun Fact:

It only took two weeks for the first car crash in the history of Kansas City. The first two (and only) automobile owners in Kansas City crashed with each other. As there were no rules of the road, spectators describe the event as the first game of chicken, in which both drivers lost. This prompted the beginnings of driving ordinances and driver’s liscence exams.

2 Likes