Valorant FM Game Thread (13/18) [Night 2]

be careful

I’ll be here for a bit for small talk, but I’m not going to do anymore ISO dives for the night

Like even if you think im scum ive showed more effort to push people for info based on this game.

Let’s look at my voters.

May voted me first because i was allegedly making the thread a mess, she didnt explain how i was doing that. Then she said i was messing with her brain. Ok? How? Why? None of that was elaborated on.

Marl wanted to policy yeet me for being obnoxious and a jerk to Eliza and Sadbi, then scum read me thinking im Guillo, who im not.

Sadbi, first vote was because they hated my gimmick, and then because im paranoid of players, like what is more town indicative than paranoia right?

Bellatrix voted me becausr she believed it was associated with her other scum read Eliza, i had predicted that she was gonna pivot from Eliza to me and she did! Lol

Who else? You voted me at some point before this but i forgot.

Like these are no reasons to scum read someone, this isctelling me that these people want my playstyle out which means you are not very welcoming to playstyles different that yours other than that there is absolute no scum reads heading this way.

Zero

1 Like

lmao someone possessed silviu

2 Likes

I did explain, at least in part - you were posting short sentences repeatedly instead of consolidating your thoughts into one post, which made it very hard to read what you were saying. I forget if I had mentioned your tendency to OMGUS, if I had even noticed by then, but that was part of that read as well. You’ve cut back on both of those by now.

UNVOTE

How is posting short sentences as opposed to wall posting alignment indicative though? That is playstyle

the tldr is he presents himself like a newbie paranoiac
but is missing a lot of elements that would make me think he really believes his reads

i can do examples iyw but its hard with the headache
i can blame that one on night holding her breath until she passed out

I dont know if you play on desktop or mobile, i play on mobile, wall posting here is not an option for me

VOTE: Conroy

conroy’s omguses especially against silviu just aren’t believable in the slightest

the best thing in life:

i cant hear eliza lamenting if we kill her first

(this is a joke we will still kill her)

2 Likes

You only have to holistically read my ISO to find those “missing” elements, but you cant do that can you

Making the thread harder to read is mildly beneficial to scum. It was very early in the game, and that was the only beneficial-to-scum thing I had spotted, so I voted it.

A vote has purposes other than to get rid of scum, especially very early in the day phase, when it’s usually more a tool to pressure people rather than to actually commit to voting them off. That is how mafia works. I am going to stop engaging with this conversation now.

1 Like

on second thoughts I’m just going to pass out

i know that wcs i can get to the airport where they have water unless i eat a metric ton of salt in the meantime

mate out of every reasoning possible you chose something that didnt even happen

1 Like

yes he didnt scumread you but you’re voting him for that reaction when it’s not even wolfy

2 Likes

I am going to be out for a while, please argue about the game and not other stuff while I am gone. Thank you.

thats not omgus ffs

wrong word yes
but it doesnt change the premise

1 Like

yeah ok maybe im tunneled on the dude who calls me shit for pushing him

so what