Valorant FM Game Thread 2 (7/18) [Mafia wonnered]

I have a 3rd of the posts in this thread. I should really shut the fuck up.

I won’t tho.

I think that’s fair tbh, I think I could potentially see either of them flipping W. But I’m just sticking for now with the one I’ve sussed from almost the start, that I still sus and that I think is moreso showing signs of some sort of agenda pushing.

1 Like

afternoon gentlepeople

Hello I came from the dentist & orthodont

Nightmare

Now proceeding to try to gather eevee posts and judge him from there

Eevee doesn’t have many serious posts, but when he says his meta-read it sounds damn precious

But a serious problem here is that you can’t read somebody’s alignment based on the meta read they provide. So this is very vague to the point you can’t figure it out.

Get your own gimmick

No kiss kiss love

I’m doing nothing wrong.
There is nothing wrong with my cases, I’ve explained both of them.

Also it’s funny as your reasoning is completely wrong because I voted you and accused you and then you stated the wolf read, so no your wrong.

It was vice versa, I stated the read and then you wolf read me as soon as I pushed you.
Don’t be a hypocrite.

Vote fucking Eevee!

Eevee it’s literally like Eliza. Does that mean you scumread her too?

I mean, now I’m not homogenizing all LHF people, but the problem with Eliza, Eevee and Gorta is that they don’t post something that would allow us to know their intentions.

1 Like

Bro I can’t lol.

You call my reads fake?
I swear anyone who wolf reads me and pushes me you’ll call town.

1 Like

First Kiiruma, now Memes.

You gotta understand both could easily be Eevee’s partners.
Have you not even considered that?

Damn I don’t know who the fucking wolves are but my guess is Kiiruma/Memes/Neon as at least 1, I’m sure of it.

1 Like

No not even one time. Never thought about it. I am a horrible Werewolf player.

See believe it or not you can push someone get info and change your read. Or just watch how they are interacting.

But keep tunneling me over nothing.

1 Like

I’m not directly opposing to this but I also am a little paranoid that memes might be Willager and your using Eliza and if Blizer is your partner, wolves would get like 3 kills tonight which is real bad.

Eevee better flip wolf.

I’m still not a wolf and never was