Valorant FM Game Thread (13/18) [Night 2]

It can ping more than that, if some target others in the same half of the player list

You should be grateful for the role that you have to be honest

Killjoy intellectual capability has been limited and massacred and massacred again

Well I’m not super grateful that I claimed, but I know I’m not a priority kill because I’m PoE with a fishy role and also one that doesn’t threaten wolves until F5 or F3.

1 Like

I mean if I activated tonight I could possibly detect the night kill, along with literally everyone else’s actions, which is why it isn’t useful to even try unless someone wants to track me. And tbh I’d be wary of someone asking me to activate specifically to track me since that’s like… Not useful either. It proves I’m not lying about my role but it doesn’t prove my alignment, so it’s not useful for a tracker to waste time on, either.

If I were tracker or doctor or something, you would not have seen me claiming my role at this point, I would’ve lied

1 Like

Yeah.

Every good mafia player can fake sensible readlist anyway.
Acting on it is what really matters.

Again, intentions more important than facts.
Pure facts in mafia mean nothing pretty much.

Take that someone claims, it can go either way if you take a sore fact “he claimed”.
What matters is intentions and actions, and how it “flows” the game.

That’s how I see it at least.

2 Likes

If Zorvo W then I look at Silviu and Marl a bit more due to them being as defensive of them as they are. I think Wind’s probably good if Zorvo W because Wind’s back and forth ‘Do I vote? Don’t I vote?’ there feels more legit.

If Zorvo T then honestly I still don’t know too much here rn. I need to see wagon movement for definitive thoughts.

1 Like

Again, ask if it would remove them from the list of people, as in it would give you 4 people if you targeted upper part, despite there being 8, or if it would just say they don’t visit.

So for example:

8 people
2 of them targeted same person as Conroy
1 targeted someone else

Would the result be 7 or 9?

1 Like

Yeah
And actually, on a related note I’m back to thinking Memes is town-
He reacted immediately when I claimed, said it was absolutely wolfy, and voted me.
I don’t think a wolf, who knows I’m town, reacts that quickly to call my claim BS or a wolf role. I mean, yeah, maybe a wolf would call it a wolf role but I think reaction speed and how exactly they handle it is a tell, and also I would expect them to test the waters and call it a wolf claim but not vote me right away.

Also
10 players

You target first 5 (you are 9th)

2nd person targets 8th
3rd person targets 1st

Is it 6 or 8?

It’s permanently locked to the numbers on the playerlist so I’m always 11th

Or did you mean hypothetically?

this

1 Like

That gives 8 assuming no disruptions btw, if you were just giving an example with a playerlist of 10 to begin with

And you cannot just target “Everyone”, can you?

I’m thinking what is the use of this role.

No
It’s guaranteed to be either players 1-9 or 10-18

I know how it’s useful, but as I said, much better in endgame (and much better had I not claimed, but I’m in no danger anyway)

Oh wait, so it is half of the playerlist, you just don’t know which part of it you get as result.

I get it now.

1 Like

It can be used for more than just detecting the night kill

As long as I can deduce which half I’ve detected, it provides useful info. If I can’t deduce, the ability isn’t useful. (duh)

1 Like