Valorant FM Game Thread (13/18) [Night 2]

:hmmyes:

1 Like

You don’t get my point, do you?

1 Like

no

1 Like

2 Likes

i know you want to vote him for some role-related reason but i think you’re wrong about what he’s claiming

1 Like

Oh no.

I’m voting them cause they are good target to be voted few days straight, till they flip and I need to reevaluate. :^)

@Kiiruma During your Happy Tree you were about to accurately shoot gorta for being scum until you realized that your role is a mirage. Maybe the reason why gorta didn’t speak as much was because he was a neutral, but anyways. I wish to know your thoughts on gorta for that guess you did like a month ago

^ Which actually happens very rarely.

1 Like

Hey @Silviu200530, instead off liking my posts. Do you get my point?

Ask me tomorrow :joy_cat:

babe i left at the end of rvs hell
my only read was murdering zorvo immediately was a great idea i think

1 Like

You’re voting seth, because of his claim?

Okay babe xoxo

I think I wish to see more out of the man of the forest.
But, at this time I don’t see enough that makes me go “Oh wow, this is very different”

The biggest issue is that often neutrals and town are harder to tell apart than mafia is.
I correctly thought Gorta was non-town, but the fact they were the executioner actually makes me feel like it was partly luck that I came to the conclusions I did.

1 Like

You could say so.

Tho in different circumstances I would be fine with claim itself.
So it’s more about circumstances.

1 Like

Do you think that Seth resisting to claim slightly and then decided “screw it let me say it anyways” is suspicious?

I am willing to give Seth the benefit of the doubt to say that he’s not treating early D1 seriously so he tried to be funny.

i think he just randed a weak role so didn’t really care about dying and just went about giving his reads in a creative way /shrug

@Jaiden @beancat @ElizaThePsycho why do you think zorvo is a wolf

lol me being the only vote on eliza is criminal

1 Like

I don’t believe that the mighty God suddenly gave you insight that wow gorta is sussie and I can’t even do anything about it. So I believe that it’s part from your skill!!!

i am going to force the scumteam to buss eliza

they will weep

i asked grug what he thought the best thing in life was and he said this

1 Like

Was he resisiting?

Unless you mean just a fact they asked, not psychoanalysis.

Caise I’m very much sure Seth would proceed with claim nearlly always here.

1 Like