Valorant FM Game Thread (13/18) [Night 2]

THIS IS A WOLFCLAIM IF ELIZA W
GG

1 Like

Give your teammates my regards

1 Like

In pgo

Conroy (8): Zorvo, Bellatrix, Silviu200530, Neon, ElizaThePsycho, Marluxion, Gorta, Arctic
ElizaThePsycho (5): Sadbi, WindwardAway, Memes, min, Conroy
Zorvo (4): Jaiden, beancat, May, eevee

Not Voting (1): Kiiruma

Send a message in your rolecard in the next 5 minutes if this looks wrong or something

Conroy was

Night 1 begins and will end in 24~ hours (2022-07-30T18:00:00Z), get actions in at least an hour beforehand

2 Likes

Actions close in very soon like eight minutes

End of Night 1

@min has died they were

@may has died they were

@arctic has died they were

Day starts and ends at 2022-08-01T18:00:00Z

HOLY SHIT! Damn and I just had shit written out for Min to explaining how I think he is town.

Hey so I’d like to apologize for being a bit of a douche come EoD.

I didn’t want wolves to manipulate thread so I tried my hardest to be an absolute douche to not only Conroy and everything he said but also to anyone trying to defend him. I wanted to make sure he went through at all costs regardless of how it happens.
Anyone who I thought could be Conroy buddy I immediately tried to hit it on them so they focus on me and focus less on trying to save Conroy.
I wanted to try and not do a death tunnel on them but I know that if they are wolf and they don’t die now they are that kind of wolf that can survive for a long time if you don’t kill them when you have a chance to, so last day I felt might have been the only chance for me to get rid of them.

I’ve also looked into some things during the night and I actually no longer believe Min is wolf. I was just so death tunnelled on Centuries that as soon as I seen Min’s invalid read on Centuries with the “high post count” shit at the time it felt like it could have been the wolf trying to get town to unvote their wolf buddy and force the execution on the CW however on second glance and from what I’ve actually liked from Min before it might have just been that Min had low expectations for Conroy and perhaps they were tunnelled on Eliza or town read Conroy so much that they think that the post count makes Conroy villager because I’ll be honest, I don’t think a wolf uses an excuse like that to save a buddy and push an ML when it can just backfire on them when Eliza flips town.
As such I think Eliza is town because they were the counter wagon and the whole thing seemed to me like wolves wanted to push Eliza into an easy ML for day 1 or rather wanted to avoid Centuries dying.

I personally think there might have been a wolf on me or trying to go on me (Gorta/Windward)

I feel if anyone bussed Conroy the most likely player would be Gorta.
I think the way Windward handled EoD I still find to be very likely wolf aligned because of the whole “don’t vote Conroy yet” thing and knowing the dude flipped a role that protects mafia from investigative roles, I can see why the wolves wouldn’t want him to be flipped “yet”.

My main two wolf suspects for today is Gorta and Windward.
I also wouldn’t be opposed to Sadbi as both them and Windward voted Eliza and I feel Memes and Min were the town on the wagon and being manipulated by wolves.

^
Wrote that during the night.

My votes probably going to be on Windward or Gorta today.

I’m devastated

that’s
a lot of damage

I was about to lynch min for trying to defend french mafia because apparently him kicking and screaming while dying means they’re town

And I can’t believe Arctic also died like oh my god

He figured out Conroy is mafia since early D1

The following posts are my overnight analysis

https://www.fortressoflies.com/t/valorant-fm-game-thread-17-18-night-1/2752/132

https://www.fortressoflies.com/t/valorant-fm-game-thread-17-18-night-1/2752/250

Spews Arctic town plus Arctic was his main pusher.

So did I.