Valorant FM Game Thread 2 (7/18) [Mafia wonnered]

Literally what do you wish to speak about? We need to find the mafia killer so we don’t get in lylo mylo early in 2 days.

We just need to find the one who couldn’t slay people and those people are Zorvo, Silviu, Eevee, Eliza, Sadbi

Boom there

If we can find just that red rolecard that insinuates they’re the factional killer it can clear a large amount of people

Okay not really, because mafia support people exist

However getting a second mafia out is good

Why do you keep saying this. There isn’t a seperate mafia killer the mafia just picks who carries the kill. All the mafia are mafia killers they just choose who actually does the action.

In my wolf game on MU I always carried the kill because I was the worst player of the 3.

The image did not load

I think we can catch a wolf because of the “factional kill is assigned to a specific member of the Mafia” hence also why they boldened the assigned

This is literally what I’m saying. It is not a separate entity the mafia assigns which of the 4 of them go do the murder.

Like… isn’t that common practice in mafia. Am I going insane

No? Usually the setups say “assigned mandatory factional kill” but it doesn’t say that it’s specific to a member of the mafia.

Also like if you read the whole quote and not just the part you keep quoting it becomes even more obvious its not one specific person

Are you thinking that I’m saying the mafia is like some type of shooter or something? I’m just insinuating what he quote says

Bruh. Why would they say the factional kill is ASSIGNED to a specific member of the Mafia if that doesn’t even happen inside the game. And are you trying to paint me as evil again

If the setup says factional kill is carried out by a specific member of the mafia therefore it’s true until they don’t exist anymore.

Your insinuating wrong.

“If no member is assigned it will be assigned to the person who submitted the action”

In other words. Its just choosing who carries the kill it can literally be someone different every night

We don’t have to find “the mafia killer” because it doesn’t exist.

We have to find the mafia

It just means when you submit the kill you go

{Player Name} will go kill {mafia target}

I literally played so many games where it was worded like:

The Morbfia factional kill is mandatory. If no factional kill is submitted by the final hour of the Night, the kill will be determined randomly from among living members of the town.

Mafia members will talk through a Forum PM and can perform faction kills/ It is not mandatory to do night kills or other actions.

The Bandits have a mandatory Factional Kill (if not performed the kill will be randomized among living town players)

But never quite like

I’ll just ask Ruby to see.

But meanwhile what do you think of Jaiden and Blizer?