Valorant FM Game Thread (13/18) [Night 2]

Because I resonate with his reasoning. I thought I made that clear sorry :joy_cat:

Sorry let me provide context. Orange that I tagged is this FM’s IT Admin that is responsible with scripts around this site to make it more functional, so I tagged him to be memey.

You don’t have to know somebody to know what they’re saying is true. That’s how revolutions happen!

Can’t sleep, I could try to reread this game instead

How do I find my bookmarks

Mine is.

1 Like

Fast catchup

• Seth

Why should I care about a hypofakeclaimer claiming he can potentially go +3 while wifom’ing mafia’s kill on 1/3rd/1/4th of the village, it’s obviously fake

Does it mean he’s wolf, no, does he do anything besides getting pressed for getting FOS that his claim is obviously not real? Not really

So he can die

This is kinda snakey, like extremely level 1 attack the lowest thing I can attack kinda deal, like genuine question
I have more whatever posts than Memes, why am I not getting scrutinized for talking about my dinner for 5 posts straight lol. I got my eyes on this one

Moreover I think the tone is messy and doesn’t really sound like solving

I think this wording is townier sounding than not actually

Me responding to you literally makes it so you talk about it furthermore and I thus develop a deeper read :+1

Pressed enter by mistaek

fml

i wasnt done

1 Like

Zorvo (4): ElizaThePsycho, Jaiden, eevee, beancat
Bellatrix (4): Zorvo, Memes, min, May
Arctic (3): Sadbi, Marluxion, Silviu200530
ElizaThePsycho (2): Arctic, Conroy
Silviu200530 (1): Bellatrix
May (1): NeonAbbi

Seems legit

Day 27 of me telling you that isn’t why I dismissed the quality of the read

You’re literally applying a correct concept at the wrong timeframe

This is quite literally like you trying to kill let’s say… Ladd on Day 2 because Ladd is alive on D2 and yes, this is an hyperbole which is why I’m using “kill” as vocabulary but this is literally the same concept in my eyes

Why do we not kill this zz

His entire ISO reads as him backtracking after that point

He literally just, hyper focuses on random things and just, doesn’t do anything about it. Like he literally goes on to prod 3 different people for “thoughts” on me without caring to give his own lmfao

I feel like I need to put in more words so u guys listen to me but like, there is literally nothing to say

The fact Arctic has negative reading comprehension this game is like pretty villagery ngl

“Kinda dull” like, this isn’t an actual read, it’s a facade I don’t know what else to say, he got caught up in his bs fakeclaim, did nothing with the reactions and then went “yeah you called it fake but didnt care enough to vote me, weird” when in fact

How is it inappropriate, your “RT” (that gathers no actual analysis of further reactions) is literally just you claiming an impossible role

Wow guys I’m Deathproof IC!!

That’s Rokon right? This is kinda weirdchamp reaction wise because if that’s Rokon that’s incredibly out of tone imo

Cent will remember this

pepw

tbf, I think that reason is incredibly poor

wordsalad also kinda does nuthing because well, no matter how many words you use to think about it, the indicent in itself is NAI as fuck and you’re reading too deep into someone thinking someone saying wolf is them softing wolf

I think this is finer as a way to read Eliza but like, still isn’t the main point I’d make

Eliza wolf because Eliza frozen early game, about as easy as that lol

IMO wolfy worldbuilding, like, do I think Seth may be W/W with Eliza because of how he treats my slot vs how he treats Eliza

yes

do I think of chaining people already? no, and I think you can do better than this as v

and this bouncing off also reads as kinda aligned, literally as if he’s +1ing

yuh

yeah agree

I think this is bs rofl, “static in read” is such a buzzword omggg

im keeping it shut because rules

top post is whatever i just learned that <rand by itself literally doenst post the <

but the bottom post is 100% withim the realm of you understanding what it means, thread was being dumbdumb unproductive around me and you fighting when i think ure v

dont think i need to write a novella about how the 5 or so people refusing to interact with that mess may have included content players

and like this is also just, buzzword’o’plenty where you catn even decipher whether that’s true or not

peltclaimingmafiagod

ok this is a straight up dumb post though

out of all the possible “prod thread for attention” this is pretty nai

i wanted to make it relate to me doing this as a wolf needing a boost to stay in thread but like

i dont think its universal

prr

holy shit the prophecy

RENT FREE

do you know me personally bc ive also used that name before or is it just “conr-” kinda deal lmfao

eh

eh

lots of word for nothing

last 50 posts sucked

1 Like

V Memes Arctic
NV Sabdi Silviu Marl
N Jaiden Gorta Neon Kiiruma Frost May beancat min Eevee
W Eliza Bellatrix
WW Zorvo

i didnt think thread would go this way towards bellatrix

ye all 3 of my wolfreads also go into my “w/w/w” perspective

so hwhat

Conroy, I think writting this might make an argument worse. May is affected by Memes because Memes is notably trying to say what comment is memey and what comment isn’t memey. And if May is serious about getting Memes out, I think it’s more from personal reasons which kind of need to be dealt in different ways than attacking May back :joy_cat: I do understand where this is coming from.

Isn’t this quite rash? Perhaps you are bothered that he tried to do something but failed. He honestly should answer for himself, but we shouldn’t hothammer potential allies out of the game, werewolf is a game where you need allies after all :joy_cat:

As you can see, May is being aggravated, give her a hug!! But also remember that people can behave in certain ways because of their disposition (emotional state/personality) rather because they might be towny or scummy.

And also I suggest to write why do you consider people’s post to be “towny”, you’re stating an opinion without a reason to it which people won’t even see where it comes from. Though watch out for pocketers.

Let me offer you some meta insight,@Zorvo over here loves to be hyperactive! So he is more guided by the way he feels in the moment (don’t get him mad!), I would consider them a low hanging apple sometimes because they’re not the world’s most influential figure at all because of this as he’s reckless. What you need to look for Zorvo is the way he acts when he’s being impulsive or energetic.

What’s Rokon’s usual tone in ya opinion?

Why, it sounds too impulsive? Or maybe Arctic doesn’t try to deduce people after a few microreads?

I personally don’t like Bella’s reads either because she (sorry if I’m misgendering) sounds like she can thin-slice people after a single post. I wish you could know how people are exactly from like 10 posts so I could know what president to vote for :crazy_face:.

Why

1 Like

Ayo, this is gonna make me keeping up with things much easier.
I only realised about the voting / unvoting / ‘show votes as of this post’ thing.

But anyway I’m only like 150 posts away from being fully caught up.

IDK how to feel about Zorvo with the fact that the action claim was… very much fake, but overall I think that I can see it coming from, as was stated by someone else earlier in the thread, someone who was confident with reads but feels eh about their role.

I feel like Marl has been alright, nothing too special rn and Memes has been similarly mediocre. I’d probably have Marl as a 7 on my list and Memes on a 6 or 5.

1 Like

Considering the “D1 is meme phase” culture, where do you think they’re coming from?

In the philosophy I’m perceiving, do you think wolves are suspicious when they need to do something that’s uncomfortable or do you think wolves can randomly give red flags?

Not instantly responding to a wall of mine is prompt to getting “idr why i thought that”

his iso wolfyyyyyyyyyyyyy doe

ok but thats up to her to defend herself

not ya

town is town wolf is wolf

there’s no golden rule idk what to say

also why are you trying to coach me on my wallpost

I’ve literally played over 25 games with him including hydra’ing with him

imo that’s bs i know seth and how he operates, he’s very easy to find as a wolf

idk why ure trying to prod me to go more in depth

rokon can be a solid townie who isnt prone to kneejerk reads
thats not whats’ happening here

why are you fighting the read instead of trying to understand it further, like ive already went in depth aswell, is eliza wolfy? yes? is saying “yeah being tone deaf = wolf” correct? at best caught for the wrong reasons, at worst flat out wrong, holds no weight at all

literal tmi wording

1 Like

My dude I just want reasons behind your reactions :sob:

What even is “prod”

It could come from someone who feels like the players they listed are more than likely town. It could come from someone who feels they have a weak role and so just wants to go “This is what I know” and trying to use mechanics to enforce its strength. Heck, I wouldn’t be too shocked if it’s the exact opposite way. It’s not really too indicative of anything in particular lol.

Eh, depends on which player tbh. Every player plays differently and has different thoughts and reactions. Some players play town more confidently, others play wolf more confidently.

1 Like

Like we can all throw terminology like WIFOM, TMI and coach but if we just hide behind these words and are afraid to say conclusive reasons for why somebody might be x then the scooby doo gang might run out of scooby snacks

1 Like

literally a word in the english dictionnary

1 Like