Valorant FM Game Thread 2 (7/18) [Mafia wonnered]

So yes, this is a thing

@omori got work here, wont be off for some hours, ill try to get some word in and see where your head is at so far tbh

I originally meant to do a full summary and review of this game, but I was too busy having sex all the time because im awesome and forgot. Tonight was my night off, and while I usually save this one night a year for taxes I found out from a friend that if you don’t have any money you can just not declare them! If someone told me a year earlier I could have 2 reviews, and a year earlier 3, but I’ll just make do.

In summary, Valorant FM, hosted by Ruby and Katze, was a mafia game in the role madness genre which made us question what the true mental limits of a person can be stretched to. This is shown by the sheer amount of players in it who played like ASS. I was playing out of my fucking mind and none of you could comprehend it. If the town was me and 5 dummies i wouldve won. I fully wish nobody won this game because none of you deserve that teensy little drop of satisfaction you get from cheesing a win on a site that needs you to make new threads every 5 minutes because you wont shut the fuck up. I hate all of you. I am so fuckckikg mafd and noe i cant stop crying why did i bav to lose this game i thought i played really well , you guys think i plahed well right please say i plYed well PLZ I NEED THIS im sorry 4 being mean just say im good. please.

In conclusion, valorant fm was a game.
Goodbye forever,
The Noid

3 Likes

Okay so Couple things

First of all: im glad that my wish came true, having Wind revealed as town is truly a blessing, considering how often the slot is controversial every game shes in regardless of alignment, so outside of conversion (if it exists) or Jokerization (If Jarek isnt lying), its great having a confirmed townie this early. If TP’s dont protect wind, your trolling btw no cap

Second of all my EoD: I think going no vote/lynch was terrible, i wanted a rand for blood to be spilled, and it can atleast give us some VCA to work with depending on flips. I think pushing for no lynch was not good, and i agree with you @Omori that eevee loos -ev for pushing it tbh. I will not explain my actions, for chaos is chaos, and i love chaos.

2 Likes

also find it funny as hell that out of all slots, wind getting the random alignment flip happend, considering the memeability between another Wazza FPS on wind again, which is now out of the cards.

2 Likes

what

1 Like

Uh

Check the Upick thread orange and you shall have your answers

Hi

Still in this thread, will be on in a bit, i believe i know why zorvo nay have been nkd

If your trying to shoot me jaiden uhh

Thats something tbh, and all i will say is its pretty -ev tbh

Jaiden is trying to shoot me cause i tried to push them for the rand, but then i moved to Zorvo

Also Zorvo was likely killed because of his wish

Likely had tmi so wolves killed him

1 Like

@jaiden

I can teleport to you and you kill yourself and me with your cannon btw

No this is not a joke, this is a real claim

Or i teleport to someone else

Basically, im the ultimate hider

@jarek does he do that at EoD or does he kill whenever

Also yeah
You cant vote me cause im not in thread

Also uh idk about neighbourization with my teleport

Also yea

I would rather have had the random ass rand then a no lynch

Rather get info plus flip than none at all

Which is why i agree with omori that eevee looks bad here tbh

@Zone_Q11

Zorvo could have blocked you, he was a roleblocker

Yeah my wish was pretty positive and the dumbest thing for me to do as a wolf is make that wish, than just dip the fucking thread and let my partners do shit, while im a potatoe in another thread

@wazza technically his role was peaked in the thread lol

Im asking hosts if u can change wishes in wilf chat, but im pretty sure they have to be public in the thread from what i asked previously