Valorant FM Game Thread 2 (7/18) [Mafia wonnered]

Really? I feel her life has been sucked out of her for reasonable reasons when she said “all sus”

:think:

Eliza misshooting memes especially after that conflict with OOG sounds reasonable because she expressed her dislikeness and it is kind of in line with her thought behavior. However like there’s nothing that’s supporting her either

My head

No

It feels

Forced

Similar to seth last day

Like shes just pushing jaiden, but not even considering what if she is town

Even i think ghat with Eliza, but all signs from my pov just

Point to it being wolf.

Again, why wouldnt wolves dogpile eliza day 1 if she was town lmao

Kiiruma has 2 abilities. He is able to confirm nobody visited Gorta at all.

And I forgot their second ability once again

Doesn’t this also apply to me? My only reason for pushing Jaiden is because she is boxed.

This is like

the most important part tbh

WHY wouldnt wolves just dogpile town eliza after her claim of being a vig

over their two wolf partners

Her being a wolf makes

alot of sense with how Day 1 played out

1 Like

I would really imagine it’s not that hard to say as either alignment that “x is sus because they just don’t fit in with the other townies kiss kiss love”

To be honest con Conroy did want everyone to drift towards Eliza because “she claimed a mafia role”

Like the original Zorvo weewoo wagon died and then suddenly pressure was on Con and Eliza

yeah but he did that so people would jump on him

its very easy to see that second half of the day he was trying to get himself killed over the other two

he was actually just blatantly wolfy tbh

You know I do believe you saying that he drawn attention so people would jump on him because he claimed freaking faith healer

And he did try to constantly put the spotlight on him

yup

and the eliza wagon was pure town motivated from flips now

like i said

very likely Wolf theater between zorvo and cents, but it didnt go the way they planned or it was planned for cents to be bussed (they prolly defaulted to it when Eliza became a wagon if she is wolf which is likely)

yup

it

really matches with his behaviour towards the other two slots there on the wagon

he was just screaming into the void
he did on it purpose

Though I wonder for his kicking and screaming at the end (where Min said that it looks real and towny). Was it really not how he felt? Did he really just pull that show and say he is screaming when me, eliza and bella were talking about chess in an attempt to ignore him?

This sounds very funny in retrospect

Because I really really felt he was been in complete agony when chess was apparently more important than his reactions.

as others pointed it out

he prolly was salty he had do it tbh

like it was real for sure, but he had to unless his wolf partners flip

Seth was a strongmanner, you need that for wolves

if Eliza was Extra KP for wolves (Which i believe)

the puzzle is pretty much complete from that EoD and how it went down as it did.

1 Like

You know this does sound reasonable

Blizer, I think Kiiruma is town mechanically because it sounds like he has 2 abilities that are townies.

Delayed watch and perma-anonymous watch.