Valorant FM Game Thread 2 (7/18) [Mafia wonnered]

What do you wish to even speak about tomorrow

UNVOTE
i am thinking

last two wolves

Id say Neon is quite partnered, espically if Eliza flips with them getting a second gun after hammering, as eevee pointed out, they could ahve slipped that

Question is pretty much the last wolf tbh, which im very much looking at Gorta aswell, considering his argument for going on Conboi wolf was that he was much stronger than eliza and if Eliza flips wolf, his defense from day 1 is shot to hell pretty much.

Also Jaiden looks better from an Eliza wolf flip aswell, considering how if Eliza was a wolf vig, it clears her due to jaidens claim of being one and confirmed as it.

Youā€™re saying Neon is partnered with Eliza because she didnā€™t want to vote her? But doesnā€™t the same thing apply to me?

And wait you said itā€™s last 2 wolves?

yes if eliza is a wolf

we have 2 wolves left to find

Do you believe in Kiirumaā€™s innocence?

If yes, then thereā€™s nothing else to find.

I really do not believe Neon is mafia

Im saying Neon is partneted not only cause of today, but her treatment of the slot overall, and depending on Elizas flip if she is wolf (Which i highly believe in), she actually may have slipped as eevee pointed out earlier

Are you able to show these posts to me?

I believe in Kii yes, i dont think WOlf Kii pushes his partner over

again remember

it was 7v4 yesterday, wolves bussing was kinda inexcusable

Eliza is the only one that truly makes sense as wolf, cause she gets another gun to shoot

These posts

1 Like

If Kiiruma is innoā€™d for this, then remember that I also caved into Zorvo suddenly instead of trying to kill an already ā€œkill meā€ Memes

Also Zorvo really found importance in Eliza clearly. He kept mentioning her to his last breath

Wait a second. Didnā€™t Eliza already received a gun but got destroyed because of roleblock?

Because I asked Ruby if I could retrieve my alarm bot in case Iā€™m setting it to someone whoā€™s dying that night. And she said that I wouldnā€™t be able to retrieve the alarm bot.

Eliza said that indeed her gun got destroyed. Does she have infinite vigi shot spawner?

Regarding to Neonā€™s post, are you really really sure that came before Eliza could claim that she needs to hammer somebody once again?

also my issue with Neon today is there

approach feels super different

Compared to the past 3 days

They arent even considering any other worlds, nor are re-evaluating in any sense in a state of mylo

I believe it did, Eevee was the one looking back at posts, i feel like he would have mentioned it if thats the case

Sorry, my internet died out for a little bit

1 Like