Valorant FM Game Thread 2 (7/18) [Mafia wonnered]

This is actually funny

This is true

Cool. Where are they. Or are they just the everyone who votes me is clearly a wolf reads cause I don’t care about those

Ty <3

Yay I’m caught up

@Neon has your read changed on me at all? Are you still trusting Arctic’s legacy read on me? Because upon skimming the thread i saw a post accusing Zorvo or reading people based on other people’s thoughts but you are doing the same with me.

Have you developed your own read on me or nah?

My reads change a lot yes

VOTE: Eevee

Gonna go do this again

Yes

And?

Read my iso

Jk your trending positive you haven’t been in my PoE all day

I’m still fine with Eliza clearing your slot though

I thought anout it lol, but it is too obvious to be true.

My main problem with eevee is not even that hammer because i myself didnt townread Eliza yesterday. It’s the fact that i dont remember anything from that slot. If i cant remember something it is usually a red flag gor me.

I admit I’ve been tinfoiling a lot today

Yeah same well in that I feel like they’ve not done much. I feel that about other slots too.

If you cant be killed at night and if you are town, why do you expect wolves to give you death at night?

Just give me death as soon as possible we will surely lose at lylo, either i get mischopped or i decide the F3 in wolf’s favor.

Even if i push Zorvo who i believe is the deep wolf, scum will spin the story that i bussed because it will look like a buss. So just give me death so town has better chances.

I can choose not to activate and also there are restrictions

Depends. If you’re town which I think you are you are a strong voice. But you are certainly an easy target for wolves to push.

1 Like

Like im so demoralized, ive never played this bad before and it will be worse if Zorvo actually flips town because that means I’d be responsible for killing my only ally.

1 Like