Valorant FM Game Thread 2 (7/18) [Mafia wonnered]

I get it really. I feel that way a lot…I felt it in champs. I feel it here I think the only thing I’ve been right about is Bella.

But you are a good player. And you are a strong voice. And in that I want you to stay alive and help see things that I can’t see because of the limited world view I have and the limits to the way I play the game.

I’m not perfect I do a lot of things right but I do a lot wrong and I am most successful when I listen to my team when I miss things.

And sometimes I ignore them when I think I’m seeing things they don’t like Bella but rarely am I good enough to carry a game.

1 Like

Thank you, i appreciate it.

I need to sleep i’ll try to provide reads with worlds in 180 and see how likely those worlds are

2 Likes

In the morning

And I’m sorry to everyone I’ve gone hard at in the wrong ways this game. ^^ I will do better to keep the vibes positive.

1 Like

Thread is always dead when I’m actually able to be in it

VOTE: Zorvo

I think it’s time I actually vote. I’ve watched how things have gone and I think Eevee’s hammer to stop Eliza’s thing from proc’ing was a bit sus but it’s less so evil than Zorvo has been kinda throughout.

In truth I think I’m fine with either… but I don’t think I’m willing to leave Eevee myself until I see a reason why I should.

I have a 3rd of the posts in this thread. I should really shut the fuck up.

I won’t tho.

I think that’s fair tbh, I think I could potentially see either of them flipping W. But I’m just sticking for now with the one I’ve sussed from almost the start, that I still sus and that I think is moreso showing signs of some sort of agenda pushing.

1 Like

afternoon gentlepeople

Hello I came from the dentist & orthodont

Nightmare

Now proceeding to try to gather eevee posts and judge him from there

Eevee doesn’t have many serious posts, but when he says his meta-read it sounds damn precious

But a serious problem here is that you can’t read somebody’s alignment based on the meta read they provide. So this is very vague to the point you can’t figure it out.

Get your own gimmick

No kiss kiss love

I’m doing nothing wrong.
There is nothing wrong with my cases, I’ve explained both of them.

Also it’s funny as your reasoning is completely wrong because I voted you and accused you and then you stated the wolf read, so no your wrong.

It was vice versa, I stated the read and then you wolf read me as soon as I pushed you.
Don’t be a hypocrite.

Vote fucking Eevee!