Valorant FM Game Thread 2 (7/18) [Mafia wonnered]

Eevee it’s literally like Eliza. Does that mean you scumread her too?

I mean, now I’m not homogenizing all LHF people, but the problem with Eliza, Eevee and Gorta is that they don’t post something that would allow us to know their intentions.

1 Like

Bro I can’t lol.

You call my reads fake?
I swear anyone who wolf reads me and pushes me you’ll call town.

1 Like

First Kiiruma, now Memes.

You gotta understand both could easily be Eevee’s partners.
Have you not even considered that?

Damn I don’t know who the fucking wolves are but my guess is Kiiruma/Memes/Neon as at least 1, I’m sure of it.

1 Like

No not even one time. Never thought about it. I am a horrible Werewolf player.

See believe it or not you can push someone get info and change your read. Or just watch how they are interacting.

But keep tunneling me over nothing.

1 Like

I’m not directly opposing to this but I also am a little paranoid that memes might be Willager and your using Eliza and if Blizer is your partner, wolves would get like 3 kills tonight which is real bad.

Eevee better flip wolf.

I’m still not a wolf and never was

If I would say that, you wouldn’t believe me

Jk I was a wolf day 2 but not day 1 or day 3

I only become a wolf on odd numbered days

Awooo

Correct.

But nothing I say matters because Zorvo has proven they will tunnel people for no reason and than do everything they can to conf bias their way into a “good read”

So I’ve resorted to just stating that I’m not a wolf.

You shouldn’t believe me. But I’m not.

There we go, Neon said she can’t be trusted

Is this honest practice yet

Bro I explained myself excuse me?!

I’m also not tunneling I voted Eevee, I’m sorry but I’m paranoid and think you can be a wolf?

You sure got a big problem with that eh?

@Silviu200530

Yo what’s your thoughts on peoples pushes on me?
Do you think my reasoning was justified or do you think they were bad like Neon is saying?

Neon you trying to push me and Zorvo does look disingenious.

Not only you tried to go full accusatory mode with me when I explained to you why I thought wolves would only have 2 abilities. But also it’s like you picked “Hmmm what is Zorvo known for? Ahh yes, he’s known for tunneling!”. Not only it looks that you don’t understand people’s motives but it’s like you don’t even try.

Kiiruma. Neon and Memes are pushing me for context btw.

From Memes perspective I can honestly honestly feel his embarrasment even though when he told me what he did and I was like “ok”

Find someone else to talk to. I’m done. I will never find you if you’re town. Which sucks because I’d sure love to. Enjoy the rest of the game.