Nya nya nya

Final Day 1 Votecount

PrincessAbigail (5): Jarek, IcetFeelsPain, May, Leafia, Gorta
May (4): Magnus, Bionic, Someone, Zone_Q11
Childe (2): Kiiruma, PrincessAbigail
Someone (1): Wazza
Jarek (1): Luka

Not Voting (2): Childe, HazardWaste

If there are any mistakes in this vote count, then you have until 2024-03-16T20:05:00Z to inform the hosts.

1 Like

@PrincessAbigail has been executed.

Their role was...

Vampire The Masquerade SFM: Night 1
Hosted by Frostwolf103. Co-hosted by baker. Reviewed by ElizaThePsycho.

☥ Pride before Fall ☥

‘The moon waxes in the world of darkness over the city of angels and the lady of the sea, time has been untouched and isolated from the law and order, lest the chaos overwhelms our minds and lose control of our destiny.’

The sire…my master, this poem itched in me that will serve as end of times for us Kindred, my sire felt drawing near to Gehenna, but this world of darkness is beyond my comprehension. What I feel is that I need to feed with care, Santa Monica is my sanctioned feeding ground and the only vampire–kindred–that I am aware is the prince that arrived on Santa Monica recently, in some dump of a night club called Asylum or something.

In the corner of my eye, I saw bunch of gangsters were robbing some rich guy to bloody pulp, took his money and what looks like bleach can and wiring attached, I didn’t get good look but ah…I may as well don’t let the blood go to waste. I waited until the gangsters left the scene and so I can take initative.

“Wh-who are you!?” Says the person in expensive tailored suit, now battered, torn and bloody.
“Oh my gosh! What happened, do I need to call the hospital?” I put convincing body language and the right tone to be concerned about the safety of my soon-will-be-meal.
“Take me to the suite 506 out of the alley to the left–aaah…don’t take me to local hospital.”

The little fly is going to land right into my web, I carry the wounded rich guy with his arm around my shoulder as support and without a care from bystanders from accross the street I entered through the front door of the expensive motel, this suite is on the end of the corridor to the right and to whom I come accross rowdy man wielding a shotgun and license of his professions, something Kilpatrick? Looks like bounty Hunter to me but fortunately he’s not bothered with the meal of mine and put him on the couch.

“My name is Mercurio–I don’t look like it but I am actually seventy-two years old.” The guy on the coach said to you. Really? A guy in late twenties is actually seventy-two years old, how did that happen?
“You–you gotta bring back whats mine, my boss won’t be happy when he learned that I screwed up.”
“I promise I won’t tell you about it, you see…” you said this, but before you could finish this – you expose your fangs and before Mercurio could scream for help, you paralyzes him with the fangs found the blood veins by the neck and begin to feed em dry.

My sire wasn’t happy either when I killed him by the time I am sated from the thirst, told me about the beast within me shall take matters in it’s hands when I am most vulnerable or in dire need for more blood. Fortunately, the bite marks will dissappear and by the time the human police finds the body will look like he killed himself and the body will be stored in the morque which the Prince of Santa Monica has control there, probably because of blood banks–ah I see, that’s clever indeed…

Night 1 has begun and will end at 2024-03-17T20:00:00Z.

Ping

@Childe
@Someone
@Leafia
@Kiiruma
@Luka
@Zone_Q11
@HazardWaste
@Jarek
@Magnus
@IcetFeelsPain
@Bionic
@May
@Gorta
@Wazza

1 Like

You have 10 hours remaining to submit your actions before locking down and processed for results.

1 Like

The Actions are locked and now processing.

☥ Blood preceding the frenzy ☥

“I don’t give a damn about the new prince. We offer protection for a price, nothing more. Let those Camarilla fools destroy themselves.”

He adjusted the shirt collar slowly, his hand moving with precision. This elegant old man wore a finely tailored American suit, understated yet exuding quality that only the wealthiest could afford. Despite his lifeless eyes, there was a charm in his gaze that few could resist.

“You don’t get it, yeah?” said the Nosferatu with an annoyed tone. Dressed in a black hoodie and jeans, who appeared much younger in every way. He placed a slightly worn laptop on the desk, its parts exposed, with the initials V.V. on the lid, a detail perhaps known only to the older vampire. It was no surprise that the laptop didn’t belong to the sewer dweller.

“Listen, bootlicker, the Anarchs represent a world that your Elders…” the old vampire began, only to be cut off arrogantly.

“Ah yes, Anarchs right? The Anarchs, the Society of Leopold, MORTALS, GOVERNMENT, LAPD…” The Nosferatu paused to regain composure. “…the entire Camarilla, and who knows, maybe even the Sabbat. Rest assured, there will be bloodshed in town. It could be yours. This is where the theater is located.” The faint scent of tobacco and blood emanated from the exquisite bocote woodwork of the desk as he turned the laptop.

“The new Prince expects loyalty from the barons. Those who stand by him will be generously rewarded with blood and riches that can’t be matched. This is your ticket to floor seats of our new era. I am sure you’ll make the right choice.”

With a swift motion, the old man pushed the laptop back towards the Nosferatu, momentarily revealing a golden pen from his pocket before dropping it on the desk. It seemed this expensive pen would only serve as part of a gratuity, perhaps part of a dirty deal or secret between the two.

“I bow to no one and this ain’t worth my time. I have more pressing matters to attend to. Take the pen and you may return to whoever is running the Camarilla circus. Come back to me if you wish to break free from their chains.”

With the sound of the pen hitting the wood, he stood up and left the office.

Day Two has started and ends at 2024-03-19T20:00:00Z

Ping

@Childe
@Someone
@Leafia
@Kiiruma
@Luka
@Zone_Q11
@HazardWaste
@Jarek
@Magnus
@IcetFeelsPain
@Bionic
@May
@Gorta
@Wazza

Meow

They call me the “cornered rat” on account of how I act when I might be executed

ehehe one person here now knows I’m a townie

Nobody died huh that’s pretty sus

Yea the EOD was hella sus, but I think there is 1 person more sus then May rn

Leafia was all over the place at that EOD I don’t think I like that very much you know

Icet was hard covering for May during EOD, that is far more suspect imo

May can be wrong, but Icet randomly going full defense on May is either evil covering for evil, or evil trying to pocket as the 2 most likely possibilities.

Im gonna leave my vote right there for now, dont really got much fear of being to aggressive since very little to lose lmao

I wanna see this can you show and tell