Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

Anthem because I had the feeling they’d be otherwise MEGASLIPPERY to read

2 Likes

Why would Jormok use their ability on their wolf buddy? To get Demi out of explaining themselves?

1 Like

yeah

1 Like

but also I was wrong

apparently it was Scoot

1 Like

I think I hate games where everyone has an ability

Yes?

Next post, we were picking apart who’d be affected by Scoot’s ability but it wouldn’t be a valid action today

1 Like

:palm_up_hand:

1 Like

Okay. I think I understand. Are we saying Scoot made the ability factional and then someone used it on Kiiruma?

Oh wait. It was Scoot? I thought u guys said he made it factional tho ;-;

No, the timeline is probably:

N3
Scoot got the ability in the night

D3
Scoot used the ability on Kiiruma
Kiiruma and Scoot died

N4
The evils inherited the ability

D4
Evils cannot use the ability, as it would be a repeat day and invalid.

1 Like

I don’t think reads on people are going to shift much today and the discussion on Scoot’s ability is largely irrelevant to our vote today since we mechanically know it can’t come up until tomorrow.

@guavagudetama you still want to go Demi first over Jormok?

@Doodleshy I believe your reads align with Guava on Merpy + Jormok, what’s your thought on Demi?

@Kanave You’re vetoing a Demi vote, but I’ve either missed it, or don’t see a lot of opinions on our other candidates. Could you open where you’re thinking?

2 Likes

It could go either way, honestly. I haven’t really been focusing my attention on her. If Jormok hadn’t used his ability on her and she was able to make claims, that would’ve been nice.

1 Like

I don’t know its just like
why aren’t we just killing Jormok and Merpy given some of us have protects or RBs that could potientally give us more info :woman_shrugging:

I wanna kill one of 'em, but I’m holding myself back from slamming a vote.

I just want to get to a consensus from my top 3, or at least start more dialogue on where votes are going. Just because we have time still doesn’t mean we should be full idle (that is to say, our time isn’t valuable if we aren’t talking).

One of us will have to bite the bullet and vote eventually.

am i willing to be the reason we lose if im wrong

You’re are wrong on both.