Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

Welcome to Video Game Upick Invitational 16er, hosted by @Ruby with help from @katze

Reviewed by: @Geyde

Rules:

• Follow the Global Rules and Forum Game Rules .
  • To ensure the game runs smoothly, players who fail to meet the requirement of 15 substantive, on-topic posts will be prodded. Players who zero-post in the first 24 hours of a day phase without informing the hosts in advance may also be prodded. These requirements may be adjusted if the day ends early due to majority. No posting for two days will get you replaced.
  • Refrain from excessive ATE (appeals to emotion). Excessive ATE includes, but is not limited to, statements that directly say or imply that something in the game is having a negative impact on someoneā€™s out of game relationships or well-being. Ordinary manipulation is still allowed.
  • I will be closely monitoring the thread for toxicity, harassment, and excessive ATE. However, please do not hesitate to bring problematic posts to my attention if you believe I missed them.

Role List

YOU DONā€™T KNOW (But is Rolemadness)

All roles will be flavored after your submissions. Flavor is not Alignment Indicative but is Role Indicative.
You may claim your character but you may NOT CLAIM any flavor text in your role.

Example Role PM:

ab67706c0000da847e4bf7a021d2356bfeba4a60 (1)

Seer

Town Seer
Great Eye (Night): Target two players and learn if they share a wincon. (Have the same exact one)

Owl (Night): Protect any player however all other protection effects will fail on them for the remainder of the game. (You canā€™t use Great Eye and this on the same night.)

Win Condition: When all threats to Town are dead

Win Conditions

Town wins when all threats to Town are dead.

Mafia wins when they have reached parity with town and have no other threats alive.

Neutrals win conditions are unknown, if they exist.

Gameplay

• Days are 48 hours unless majority is reached early and nights are 24 hours. SoD/EoD will occur at TIME TBD.
  • Executions are majority and plurality.
  • No-execute is a valid vote, and may be hammered to end the day early. In cases where no-execute and another vote are tied at the end of the day, no-execute will have priority in the rand. In all other cases of a tie, the execution will be determined at random from among the tied players.
  • Self-votes are considered valid votes.
  • Lylo/Mylo will be announced and votes will be locked at that point. This is judge based on only the factional kill not any other kill power.
  • The Mafia will communicate through a private Discord server.
  • The factional kill is not Mandatory.
  • The factional kill is assigned to a specific member of the Mafia. If no member is specified, it will be assigned to the member who submitted the nightkill.
  • You may preform any number of actions each night unless specified otherwise.
  • There is no alignment conversion.
  • There may or may not be neutrals.

Player List

1. @AnthemBell
  2. Apocryphal Town, Killed Night 2
  3. Bylamir Town Executed Day 2
  4. @Demisha
  5. @Doodleshy
  6. @Drinks
  7. ElizaThePsycho Town Executen Day 1
  8. @guavagudetama
  9. Hazardwaste Town Killed Night 1
  10. @Jormok
  11. @Kanave
  12. Kiiruma Town Executed Day 3
  13. Kork Town Killed Night 1
  14. @MerpyDerpy
  15. scoot Mafia Died EoD3
  16. @YoubutWorse
  17. @Forsaken_Employee

Backups

1. Rem (Will make account if needed)
  2. @Marluxion

Spectators

Milestones

1 Like

Roles will be going out withing the 2 hours so please donā€™t talk about the game from here on out anywhere that is not a game related channel.

5 Likes

Everyone should have their Role PM if you donā€™t let me know ASAP

@AnthemBell
@Apocryphal
@Bylamir
@Demisha
@Doodleshy
@Drinks
@ElizaThePsycho
@guavagudetama
@Hazardwaste
@Jormok
@Kanave
@Kiiruma
@Kork
@MerpyDerpy
@scoot
@YoubutWorse

Night Zero has started and will end at 2023-08-21T02:00:00Z

Night Zero actions if you have any are due by 2023-08-22T02:00:00Z

Day 1 will end 2023-08-23T02:00:00Z

1 Like

day 1 starts and ends at the above time :slight_smile:

1 Like

This game, the Mafiaā€™s Factional Kill is OPTIONAL!
Alongside that, No-Execute is VIABLE!

No one has to die!!
We can all be bestest friends if we all just vote No-Execute, and the Mafia doesnā€™t kill anyone!

imageimage

VOTE: Sleep

4 Likes

first

fuck

Hello every

sorry </3

1 Like

I will vig you

1 Like

scum claim bsfr

1 Like

no way you see me say that and your first thought is ā€œthatā€™s where Iā€™m gonna waste my vig shotā€ please Eliza

1 Like

here we go againā€¦

3 Likes

Yer a wizard Harry.

I will still vig you

It would be funny though.

1 Like