Reviewed by: @Geyde
- Follow the Global Rules and Forum Game Rules .
- To ensure the game runs smoothly, players who fail to meet the requirement of 15 substantive, on-topic posts will be prodded. Players who zero-post in the first 24 hours of a day phase without informing the hosts in advance may also be prodded. These requirements may be adjusted if the day ends early due to majority. No posting for two days will get you replaced.
- Refrain from excessive ATE (appeals to emotion). Excessive ATE includes, but is not limited to, statements that directly say or imply that something in the game is having a negative impact on someone’s out of game relationships or well-being. Ordinary manipulation is still allowed.
- I will be closely monitoring the thread for toxicity, harassment, and excessive ATE. However, please do not hesitate to bring problematic posts to my attention if you believe I missed them.
YOU DON’T KNOW (But is Rolemadness)
All roles will be flavored after your submissions. Flavor is not Alignment Indicative but is Role Indicative.
You may claim your character but you may NOT CLAIM any flavor text in your role.
Example Role PM:
Great Eye (Night): Target two players and learn if they share a wincon. (Have the same exact one)
Owl (Night): Protect any player however all other protection effects will fail on them for the remainder of the game. (You can’t use Great Eye and this on the same night.)
Win Condition: When all threats to Town are dead
Town wins when all threats to Town are dead.
Mafia wins when they have reached parity with town and have no other threats alive.
Neutrals win conditions are unknown, if they exist.
- Days are 48 hours unless majority is reached early and nights are 24 hours. SoD/EoD will occur at TIME TBD.
- Executions are majority and plurality.
- No-execute is a valid vote, and may be hammered to end the day early. In cases where no-execute and another vote are tied at the end of the day, no-execute will have priority in the rand. In all other cases of a tie, the execution will be determined at random from among the tied players.
- Self-votes are considered valid votes.
- Lylo/Mylo will be announced and votes will be locked at that point. This is judge based on only the factional kill not any other kill power.
- The Mafia will communicate through a private Discord server.
- The factional kill is not Mandatory.
- The factional kill is assigned to a specific member of the Mafia. If no member is specified, it will be assigned to the member who submitted the nightkill.
- You may preform any number of actions each night unless specified otherwise.
- There is no alignment conversion.
- There may or may not be neutrals.
ApocryphalTown, Killed Night 2
BylamirTown Executed Day 2
ElizaThePsychoTown Executen Day 1
HazardwasteTown Killed Night 1
KiirumaTown Executed Day 3
KorkTown Killed Night 1
scootMafia Died EoD3
- Rem (Will make account if needed)