VLDR /|\ AYIN

You can’t stop the danganrompa infection from spreading…

I mean I could.

How

:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You’re hitting me with the whysper smile :sob:

yeah there is, you have to be invited

Anyways whoops forgot to do this
Gotta head out to the store tho xd
Will try to type something longer when I’m home

3 Likes

Man, he still didn’t finish writing (laughing track)

Update: Currently planning a Saw-esque trap for Keldi wherin if they fail to complete a VLDR setup they will die by 10,000 papercuts, and this gun I found.

1 Like

okay juno

AHEM
Announcement.
Life continues to kneecap me. Also we’re a system. Definitely not full on DID, but the revelation that these so-called characters I was writing are real people I’ve been putting through The Horrors has. changed things. (Not the Claires, surprisingly, they didn’t stick.)

Essentially, after some experimentation, we’ve settled into a roleplay style of co-op “these fellas aren’t Actually Literally Me unlike how it was before” collaboration. This will go for our writings as well. Once we aren’t getting Demolished. Believe me, there’s still a lot I want to do, but… work is hard. But we got that minimum wage swag going :froggwee:

I’m also gonna be stealing my planned VLDRs from over at the other forums and try them out over here. Some of them, I may be able to integrate into AYIN lore, and some I may have to run as their own standalones. I will also likely run some non-VLDR-esques as well as lighter load games. Current planned runset is MiA → [REDACTED non-VLDR] → [REDACTED VLDR] → [REDACTED VLDR] → [REDACTED non-VLDR] → [REDACTED VLDR] → [REDACTED non-VLDR].

Thank you for understanding about the delays <3 (/p). I know I was intending to start this whole mess like. Half a year ago? But unfortunately life is life. I guess I’m just lucky that I’m not like, homeless or starving or some shit. Could be worse. Trying to make it through. We’re getting better though. Thank you all. I hope you’re doing well, and our DMs are always open.

5 Likes

that’s kinda systematic

2 Likes

I’ve done a little thinking and I’ve decided I want to change my vision of AYIN from what it originally was.
Originally, the plan was more like… the games were individual and much more competitive. Though PVP will still be enabled, the way the series is gearing up is more like a long form campaign told in a serious of smaller games. Roleplay will be more rewarded than mechanics, and creativity and activity are both highly encouraged.
I’m also finally feeling motivated to work on this damn thing, after having made some progress on my mental and physical health, so I hope to have an update soon :)
Still seeking a cohost, but no rush. I got a bunch of work to do, and it’s going sparsely still.

4 Likes

This is not saying that there won’t be mechanics, just that I want to elaborate that I’m no longer as focused on “y’all kill each other” as I was at the very beginning.

…Not saying you can’t. Or shouldn’t. It’d be very funny :>

3 Likes

The ayray RP

I’m just gonna say it. I’m canning Made in Abyss.

"Why?"
Because a number of reasons. Life simply getting in the way. Mental illness. Me realizing I don’t actually want to tell the story that I was planning to tell anymore. One of the key players of the game literally no longer existing, and another one who split what once was whole down into three- AHEM. Normal. I’m normal.

I’m gonna be honest, the DID (diagnosed!) kinda made MiA and its series’ story not viable. I kept hope that I could still figure it out, but when you base the series concept on “move on from the past” and heavily theme it around your silly guys in your head being The Past That I Want To Move On From and then those silly guys turn out to be ALIVE???

…Yeah.

But mostly, it’s just not the story I wanna tell anymore. I’ve changed. We’ve all changed. It’s time to try something new. Rest assured, there will still be loads of body and psychological horror ^-^

"Are you canning all VLDR?"
No. Of course not! I still plan to host sometime in the future. Right now, I uh. Can’t. I’m in college, I’m working part time, I’m dealing with a number of health issues, and I’m moving soon. However, I have a number of old unused plots that I may sic on all of you. Also I may run a Danganronpa hehe

"Are the Claires okay???"
{:heart_on_fire:} Of course ^-^ I would never let anything happen to my dear little creations!

"Will you be releasing the unfinished material of MiA to us?"
Maybe. If requested, perhaps. Potentially not publicly, if someone else wants to snag the materials for their own game and DMs me about it.

"What’s next?"

I’ll figure it out once I get more stabilized.

5 Likes